MAID - MaidSafeCoin

Year to date chart; from Jan 2015 to Dec 2015;

@capivarao considering that we went from the cost being over 40,000 per million maidsafecoin to 13,500 - so that would put the once price at over 16 times average annual income in your country.

So relatively price is at a definitive low.

2 Likes

Marketcap about matching the price.

1 Like

MaidSafeCoin moving on up.

Thin liquidity above the sell walls.
Just 60 bitcoins will carry this price over 3 times higher to 9000 satoshis.

1 Like

Recent 100 bitcoin buy wall entered the market.

1 Like

MAID up at 11% this morning and MAID versus XMR printed 5.8 cents today. It’s interesting I think two ‘anonymous’ currencies paired up (of course only when maidsafecoin becomes just safecoin).

Imagine buying bitcoin and then exchanging for safecoin. I think it’s possible that folks anonymize their money through buying XMR with bitcoin withdrawing and then reselling the xmr. And probably one of the only uses of monero, and yet it has a good value to people.

Safecoin would have some piece of itself used obfuscating ownership of bitcoins or any other crypto currencies.

1 Like

Sell wall increased 1.4 million maids over the average (not me)
before we had about 4.3 million maid on the sell side, as of now we have 5.7 million

And much of it is down and close to the currrent market price.

2 Likes

Wow, someone came through and bought 2 million maids for about 100 bitcoins, sending the price up over 50%

Now the dynamic to look out for is if the usual sellers will step in again.

3 Likes

whow… that’s a big buy! … let’s hope it’s not temporary shelter…

2 Likes

So 7 million MAID on sells, the most I’ve seen in many months and each one at a far higher price than what we’ve been trading at for a while.

Seen $221,000 in trading volume in the past 24 hours also the highest I’ve seen so far on the exchanges.

1 Like

1 million maidsafecoin for sale at 5000 satoshi

That 1 million maid sell wall turned out cheaper… now we’re trading at 5400 satoshi;

The selling could also be pressured by what is called margin trading at poloniex; so folks can sell what they dont own which further decreases the price. If people shortsell they have to maintain their margin balance. If the price goes against them too far without adding more money the price continues to rally because those folks need to liquidate their position -> if you short sell maid you will need to buy them back to close your trade.

1 Like

Maidsafecoin scarcity perpetuates… the number of coins for sale at one time continues to decline if looking throught he lineage of charts posted inthis thread we go from around 8 million now 6 million floating for sale.

2 Likes

Its coming…hard to hold on when ETH is going through the roof…but I still don’t see the value in Ethereum?

I’d call it next generation bitcoin software - so same things like mining, privacy issues etc

1 Like

@MrAnderson getting our topics mixed up here back onto MAID

Maids are scarce it seems to me, since later you have to go through the process of farming, keeping them eventually they will be bought off and the price will rise I’d set some targets and wait for them to arrive trade some in between

I get the feeling that most future coins will be spent or in smaller quantities, having large quantities of safecoin will take lots of time to accumulate; only these days its common to just throw around 100k maids etc

1 Like

Plenty of MAID buy interest, about 1 million MAIDs acquired since yesterday, and the price is up 10%

1 Like

MAID up 22% getting bought up

… 1 hr later

on 466 bitcoins volume 30% up

few hours later on today:

Up and sustaining over 50% rise today almost at 1000 bitcoin in trading volume.

3 Likes

I still think we are at least a few months out before the general public starts to see the benefit of SAFE. I’m tempted to trade a little if it is likely there will be another contraction. The trick is there enough interest there to push back the historical high of 6 cents?

1 Like

The rising of the price makes room to accommodate larger players. Since each coin is very low in price, and so few trade on the exchange someone who would want to clear a large position, unfortunately can not.

So with the rising price, I think the trading public many people have caught on with understanding of what the Safe Network bring forward, and more importantly have understood that the MaidSafeCoin becomes SafeCoin which buys you data capacity of the Safe Network which is a secure decentralized data storage and deliverer.

To get a position on the coins some folk might want to spend 200 bitcoins, however that would be all the available coins for sale, and at an escalating price… even double from the start.

The number of MaidSafeCoins is not so freely accessible either. A position of 1 million coins can only be held by 452 individuals… so the ability to buy 1 million in one shot is quite rare also. So into the future, the price will rise and the ability to hold 1 million MAID definitely will diminish as the fair SafeCoin distribution scatters the globe… the amount of adoption of this kind of network and system will have more ease than bitcoin and therefore more users than bitcoin, SafeCoin will disseminate this way through farming to all corners of the planet.

3 Likes

1 Like