Officially, Safe Exchange - Crowdsale

I have traveled far, and I have lived long, I’ve grown wise enough to
know that the most valuable aspect of life is one’s freedom. To be
unencumbered, to move, to live, and to grow are traits and abilities
that are so precious, therefore, I am hosting this crowd-sale to
liberate all people from centralization and to be able to engage in
trade that does not condemn one’s security or freedom. In order to
accomplish this it will take more than just a pass time and a few hours
here and there. This endeavor will require undivided attention. It is going to take humbleness and perseverance to deliver a software that will empower the masses.

I am now introducing the Safe Exchange to the community and plan to
present to the world that there are better ways and more efficient ways
that will quell uncertainty in trade. The community of humans will
establish their own voice and be able to vote and comment on the
integrity of each other’s trade and even each other’s reputations.

Importantly, this endeavor is significant and substantial though with
a clear focus and one’s life’s time and unencumbered mind one will
bring about an amorphous contract system that will allow us all to trade
freely, and easily to the point that it will be fun to transact knowing
what the deal is strictly even before engaging it. I know this will
come to be, because I know myself what is at stake and what has to be
done, and knowingly the talent and skill resides here, and now.

The Safe Exchange safex.io1 - Crowdsale will take place from today at around 5:00 pm PST until January 5th, 2016 5:00 pm PST

There will be 2,147,483,647 Safe Exchange Coins which will form an
autonomous regulating body called the Decentralized Board of Trade. http://safex.io/sale

We will have a turing complete trading language to create Safe
Contracts that allow for clear terms of trade switched across the Safe
Network.

I invite any who are interested to discuss this software, it’s future, and general trading conversations: http://forum.safex.org

https://forum.safenetwork.io/t/officially-safe-exchange-crowdsale/6110
Storing these addresses here:

1Dyc5rNwbttzVJ5Cgy7DSE4XmxmXZaGeXy + Bitcoin
1JSBkDAwXz6gx6LasMepJP1rv8SRarz95C + MAID

As a backup reference

4 Likes

Momentous step forward
#the ERA of the CREATIVE is RISING

3 Likes

SafeExchangeCoin has been made.

4 Likes

Momentous moment with every step we advance

2 Likes

I am cashing out all of my BTS and putting it all in SEC. If SafeX can layout a viable plan for a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) to have project contracts (crowd funds/investors) enforced by SafeX, then there will be much more coming from me.

I absolutely love the feature of taking SafeCoin revenue app builders receive and sharing it with the SEC holders. Additionally the feature of access to SAFE network data (public and private contracts) from someone’s contact list is out of this world; I’m hoping it will solve the issue I have with personal health information being available to share with individual’s health network. Health SAFE App will require an enormous amount of PUTs, which your approach will make it much easier to ensure the people investing SafeCoin for projects to have a way to be fairly rewarded. SafeX solves a lot of problems I have been dealing with.

It seems this direction is definitely the best solution for PtP discussion as well. I can’t wait to see where this goes from here. There are a lot of huge holes in the plan at this point, but @ddabek your ambition and understanding of decentralization is what is needed right now. I support you 100%

5 Likes

@MrAnderson Everything you mentioned is awesome to hear. And indeed I hope that this will set a precedent and that we will have many projects as progressive as I think that this one is; and also hoping we’ll be farming soon to make all those new projects happen; and moving toward these types of community endeavors. And thoroughly looking forward to the decentralized voting that will directly engage our community through a decentralized process; even though we’re using bitcoin to accomplish that; I know that we’re going to bring out solutions that allow us to vote like this in Safe Network.

3 Likes

It seems part of the solution forward may be the combination of both paradigms. I think you have smartly partnered yourself and are already successfully leveraging both.

I’m excited to see where this leads.

3 Likes

with every step creation inspires creation these are the greatest days to be living in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USG-qA00Ju4

3 Likes

In the spirit of decentralization; I’ve determined that the distribution
of coin will be changed; the founding team will share in just 1% of
Safe Exchange Coin and the entire of 99% is to be distributed during
this sale period to the betterment of the distribution and insurance
against outright centralization. This is not going to change.

2 Likes

Sorry it has taken me awhile to join this forum. Been busy consulting other projects.

I’ve always been excited about SAFEX potential. I see it as the decentralized version of Ebay.
I’m very happy @ddabek is making SAFEX coin useful: voting, commenting, liking, etc.

Just wanted to show my support for your project and hope you’ll become a great success story for online commerce.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Wow, safex got many contributions on the last day of 25% bonus,
nice to see,

3 Likes

Sharing the final calculations of the Safe Exchange Coin crowd-sale. On the left is the averaging count, and on the right is the distribution amount to each address. Many thanks to @neo for helping cross check my results by independently conducting the same calculations and checking my work and Also many thanks to others who helped make the sale happen.

The project managed to pull in $50,579.06 giving each coin a price of
$0.00002355131 for each Safe Exchange Coin where $1.00 would have bought ~42,461 SEC
About 0.002% of the sale. :wink: – that would put it at 165th place on coinmarketcap.com (yet to submit the coin there)

The sale has been a perfect success, since it has surpassed my goal, and it is enabling my being behind the editor to complete the exchange software with undivided attention.

I hope that this sale sets a precedent for individual developers and groups of developers who may seek similar support in their endeavors on the safe network.

The Safe Exchange raised a final count:
69.931372 Btc
1,413,273 Maid

An honor, and a responsibility I’ve planned to carry to delivery.

3 Likes

Wow, I’m a safexllionaire

2 Likes

great, will Safex Coin soon be tradable on exchanges?
looking forward & GL

2 Likes

It will be possible to have safexcoin on the poloniex.com exchange, since we are using omni smart property.

The plan is to approach this closer to the distribution date, all SafeExchangeCoin will be distributed by February 5th, 2016.

Many thanks @troya, and congrats @capivarao, honored to be there with us.

5 Likes

great answer, can’t wait when all gets real… distribution, trading, when safex goes live :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hello, I’m still kicking myself for not finding a way to get in on the crowd sale and was wondering if there is anybody selling some for a fair price or am I SOL?

2 Likes

@upstate Once we distribute we’ll list on a couple of exchanges. Probably some folks will want to cover some of their purchase, or some bigger buyers would sell some. Likely to happen.

2 Likes

Just about all distributed however if you made these transactions please send a PM with proof and let me know where to send you the coins:

2 Likes