Safex Wallet Update v0.0.3 November 1, 2017

Hah, nevermind. I didn’t realize this was a Node.js app. I’m a Node developer, I’ll build it myself :slight_smile:

-edit- nevermind… looks like the git repository is missing locales (at the very least).

A Win32 installer would be nice :wink:

-edit2- “borrowed” some files from the previous build and got this far:
creating windows installer Failed with exit code: 4294967295 Output: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform. at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at Squirrel.Utility.<InvokeProcessAsync>d__11.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Squirrel.Utility.<CreateZipFromDirectory>d__23.MoveNext() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait() at Squirrel.ReleasePackage.CreateReleasePackage(String outputFile, String packagesRootDir, Func2 releaseNotesProcessor, Action1 contentsPostProcessHook) at Squirrel.Update.Program.Releasify(String package, String targetDir, String packagesDir, String bootstrapperExe, String backgroundGif, String signingOpts, String baseUrl, String setupIcon, Boolean generateMsi, String frameworkVersion, Boolean generateDeltas) at Squirrel.Update.Program.executeCommandLine(String[] args) at Squirrel.Update.Program.main(String[] args) at Squirrel.Update.Program.Main(String[] args) ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform. at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at Squirrel.Utility.<InvokeProcessAsync>d__11.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Squirrel.Utility.<CreateZipFromDirectory>d__23.MoveNext()<---

-edit3- looks like Heroku is involved in there somehow, which I don’t have any experience with. Tried to join the slack channel but never got a response to my invite email.

A Win32 installer would be nice, but I’ll throw it on one of my linux boxes if I have to. I’ve messed around with it enough for today

32bit is very uncommon I feel like, what OS are you running?

We have a 32 bit build as of yesterday. Will publish it soon.

1 Like

It would be a good move imo to allow purchases of the SAFEX token directly though the wallet. This will automatically get the token stored in the wallet and off exchanges as they currently are.

1 Like

I need help!

i went here:
https://safex.io/supplykey

I put in my safex wallet address.

i bought the coins, but yet to recieve it…

did i do this wrong?

They should be on their way to you by now, sorry for the delay. :+1:

Perfect. Keep up the great work!

I believe in you!

2 Likes

i can’t transfer safexcoin out of wallet, says i require bitcoin too.

is that accurate?

Yes, Safex currently resides on the Bitcoin Blockchain. You need a small amount of Bitcoin in your wallet for any Safex transactions. The public address where your Safex is stored will be the same address where the Bitcoin will be stored.

1 Like

@dandabek Should we be using v0.0.3 or v0.0.4 that’s up on git?

v0.0.4 is for 32 bit windows

1 Like