SFT - Safex Token

Any reason why SAFEX is falling out of the sky?
@dandabek

Guys, please let Dan do his developing work. The price drop has nothing to do with the Team,the Wallet or Chille and remember -you lose $ only when you sell your coins. It is a long term project and given its current price it will attract smart investors.

9 Likes

By your question, I can see that you aren’t a day trader. That being said, you bought into safe ex because it may have looked like something that has promise for you. Hopefully you actually researched it before putting money into it. Something like this is a long term investment, several years. You buy it at less than a cent or two cents as it is around right now, and then you come back later, and see if it has grown at all, which it will if the team is successful at keeping to their roadmap, and making their system do something that catches the eyes of bigger investors or companies. Patience. Only invest what you can right off as a loss right now. If you can’t afford to take a loss, then don’t invest into any type of thing period. This will prop back up sooner or later, as long as the team doesn’t implode and ditch it. Have faith, be patient, and don’t stress, and remember don’t put money into something, if you actually need the money in the current.

1 Like

Where can one take a look at Dan’s program?

RULE #1.
You only LOSE money when you sell!!!

This is absolutely one of the most promising long term high growth opportunities you’ll see in the space.

The dip in price is simple…some whales cashed out and made a profit, then moved on to the next one.

They were not believers in the Project, only believers in the money…that’s okay, good luck to them…but that’s also the reason why SAFEX was born…to help destroy this bullshit obsession with centrally controlled corporate money and the false belief that “profit is good at the expense of others”

f you’re an investor in SAFEX then you are part of the solution (not the problem), stay calm, keep buying while you can still afford to…Dan and his team are creating a free and uncontrolled platform for millionaires to be born and made, completely out of the control of the Central Bankers…true freedom for those who understand our future :wink:

And remember, when in doubt…see Rule #1.

S

3 Likes

Look at this post where Dan says he added autobuy

1 Like

Agree, times like this I close my eyes and buy. And then buy some more. If I believe in the product and trust the management, it pays off. Doubled down today. And will continue to do so, if needed.

2 Likes

Yes me too, I only own a small amount due to my financial circumstances, but doubled down too at 305 Satoshis

2 Likes

Guys, sorry I sold out my all coins. My frend works at investment bank, in China and told me safex and other small cap coins go down to the ICOs prices.
This analysis maybe can help to save your last money.
If you have other analysis, please share. Thanks.

If you are sold out what are you still doing in this thread? Tell your friend to get a real job! what a nonsense drawings.

3 Likes

Just look at the facts. You know who is the fact? The price. Price allways telling the truth.
Just answer to all forum members the ultimate question why just 76,000,000(BID) whant to buy safex and 270,000,000(ASK) want to sell. Why more people trying sell than buy? And they can’t.
Just google supply demand theory on the google.

You’re not being very specific. Although he’s right generally in that most altcoins will sink into obscurity ( a look at coinmarketcap.com’s historical snapshot page is very instructive here), you don’t give any specific reasons for your friend’s pessimism. Any knucklehead can project a line on a graph leading to 0, but it’s a lot more complex than that.

As a matter of fact, after you sold out, SAFEX increased in price from $.0101 to $010674. A cardinal rule in this game is do not panic sell. Watch the videos with Dan Dabek. He’s a young kid who got out too far ahead of his skis, but he’s no pump and dumper, and he and his team believe in their project.

For the time being I’ll stick with the guy who has vision and commitment. That doesn’t mean I won’t cash out sometime in the future, but I’m keeping close watch on this. At this point I’m $750 underwater with SAFEX, which will hurt but not ruin me. I can afford to wait.

3 Likes

You don’t even say on which exchange this BID/ASK ratio is. Be more specific, and I said.

First normal answer! Thanks for the different view. But I will stay with my opinions and buy at ~60 satoshi.

Now it’s at .010861. It looks like it bottomed out at .0101. I was going to sell myself at .0100 and cut my losses but it didn’t quite fall that far. Let’s see how it does during the next few hours/days. 60 SATs is like 2/10ths of one cent (.002) in USD. If it falls that far Dabek and co. may as well close up shop because it’ll be game over for them. (I just checked on coinmarketcap again and it’s .010969).

I cross the fingers for you :wink:

Well thanks.

Price not going past 300 unless some one comes in with over 100 BTC …Any one sitting on that kinda Wedge :smile:

Whales, where you? We are here! :smile:
Help for us rise the price! We have a lot of plankton :smile:

Look at the ASK 290 satoshi, 11mln coins one shark want to sell off… :frowning:
Shark, go home! And let us go up.