SFX - Safex Cash

Nice, thanks for the info @cryptooli & @aussiesloth. Thanks @dandabek.

2 Likes

We were well on our way to being a part of everything, the trademark case took 3 years to resolve. Happy to share dialogue with others, where we would be by nowā€¦ but we are recovering and onto the glory I was sowing all this time.

6 Likes

I think that a couple of unique and interesting items on a marketplace could pretty quickly boost the demand for SFX, and subsequently itā€™s price. It all started around 5 cents. Maybe we see that price back, shortly after V2 is getting used.

3 Likes

I think that the worldwide are looking forward to two things, based on my feedback that I personally have seen:

1. A consistent offering of products, which we had, but lost due to the cancelling of the TWM company fundraise, and Aharon disappearing.
  2. What about the future plans, with the out of my control issues, I couldnā€™t focus on the gigabrain next software developments of the Safex Blockchain.

With the time behind me, I am not taking these kinds of totally out of my control risks, and thatā€™s manageable by refusing to take on partners of any kind internally. Externally if someone wants to do something, go ahead but Iā€™m not relying and not attaching reliance, if you put it forward, own it and do it. And further, if I focus solely on open source things that canā€™t be taken back or reclaimed by anyone.

These two elements will keep my efforts working at maximum output, how I got all of this assembled in the first place.

Increased Mining will also help, right now it is very few miners compared to where we were at, yet it is growing substantially. We are at around 3-4 MH when we were as low as 1 MH, good for the die hards but overall it will be more fun if everyone gets to play too. So letā€™s invigorate the miners too!

6 Likes