Wallet Update 17th August - Wallet is LIVE on www.safex.io

Exactly what I addressed above. Would be great to have an ability to remove keys and wallet import/export is weird

Just downloaded my wallet. Did a test in on depositing safex coins from cryptopia…still waiting

How long did it take to send coins from cryptopia to your wallet…still processing…been hour now

It takes at least 20-30 minutes

What is everyone thoughts on price right now? Who’s buying more?

http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1NEhzfZBmvNWoqTQYqk8BC7y158ejKLie5

this whale just deposited 50m coins to the exchange

and this one http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=13fmLiwtZXJEjKjXPH2CZorWGTm1Zh9XWS

4 Likes

Is that why it’s declining?

2 Likes

just brought some more safex at 380 from bittrex sent it to my wallet on windows 10 laptop,went in almost instantly

could take longer from that exchange looks like a good reliable wallet

anybody hear about safex getting on poloniex?

2 Likes

I sent 10 coins to test this morming still pending almost 8 hrs on bittrex.

God bless these whales, i prefer letting them swim.
Sharing is caring.

It took me about 4 hours to send a test from cryptopia. Got the coins & sent the rest to my safex wallet and it took half hour or less

How long until we will be able to buy on the safex.io site???

hi great job thank you i support this projet …
for wallet work good for recieve coins but no way to send …?!!
please fix this problem
< test betwen bittrex and safex wallet with 50 cois >

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up Dan. Appreciate it more than you’ll ever know.

3 Likes

… I am getting a virus alert on Windows 7 when I try and install the Safe EX wallet … avast is reporting it as “filerepmetagen” a trojan or malware and something I don’t want to play with or let loose on my machine … anyone else getting this virus alert or is it just me?

we will have this issue solved with the next wallet release

1 Like

… will try again then … thanks for your prompt reply … I have set up an omni wallet and will use that for now … hopefuly it was just a false positive from avast but do not want to risk it … I am an internet vendor and look forward to getting in early in the Chille marketplace … if you are looking for English Speaking people to do beta testing for that I may be interested … best of luck with this project … best regards …

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Wallet help on osx