1 safex = 0.14 $ ?!

Send to me too please @steele .

Send to me too please steele!

1 Like

I wonder if he believes in what he says. If they are worthless he should have no problem. You got to wonder why people panic after they read dribble like that. They should not be on forums like this. We need a mediator on here. But i suppose thatā€™s alot of work too.

Iā€™d gladly buy as much as you are travels ng to offload @steele. Happy lazy sunday everyone

trying **to offload sorry about the typo

Dont do it bro, THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE. HODL!

Iā€™m happy to buy some more at a good priceā€¦ but if anyone wants to buy mine $1 per coin not a cent less I have half a million and soon as trading starts again I want to buy another half mill,

1 Like

Hahahahahaha I will sell mine for 5times that. These will become hens teeth soon hah

1 Like

Iā€™ve got my eye set on the 3-4$ range thatā€™ll put me at a millionaire, which is something I am more than happy to settle with. We have great times ahead, patience is key.

2 Likes

As suspected, I was completely misunderstood.

I have no intention of selling MY coins. I am holding for the long term, and that doesnā€™t mean a few thousand coins. I just want to be sure there IS a long term as does everyone else.

Look at TokenCard, decent ideaā€¦ delisted, no substantive communications, community getting seriously hostile, and they are in a death spiral.

I donā€™t want SAFEX to be like TokenCard, or any other coin with no decent outlet to trade. If we are waiting for OMG or NEXT.exchange or another C-DEX, then say so, if SAFEX will become their own exchange, then say soā€¦

Good communication would have come BEFORE the delisting, there was ample notice to do so before the Bittrex delisting and would have avoided any panic whatsoever.

Dear Token holders, it has come to our attention that we will no longer be able to be listed by Xā€¦ Here is our planā€¦

That is good proactive communication to be expected from a professional company. Professionals are proactive, not reactive to social media and market situations. Bittrex did not come as a surprise and a simple statement could have been made.

I have run several successful startups and get the nature of this stuff. I also see mistakes that can be avoided. I am very interested in seeing SAFEX succeed on many levels, not just for the sake of my investment so far.

The issue is that cryptopias delisting was something that was so abrupt that the necessary people were not even aware it had happened until hours after it had, dan has put multiple tweets out regarding the issue and how they are working on rectifying the issue of having no exchange as we speak. He then continued to mention how he would provide a further update on Monday.

Whether cryptopia accept the apology or not I can guarantee that we will be on a new exchange within due time, unfortunately being listed on a new exchange could take days/weeks itā€™s not something that can be achieved by the click of your fingers so realistically the only thing you can do is wait. Please make sure you are following dan on twitter as he is more active there with giving intermediary updates.

The updates regarding the situation are being addressed it is that just sometimes it doesnā€™t get relayed to official forums well, alternatively you can use https://safexnews.net which is run by valued members of the community here.

Patience is a virtue.

2 Likes

Please refrain from repeatedly posting trying to sell. If you wish to sell use the telegram channel, the discord sub channel or private message the user directly to keep it out of the main threads.

1 Like

What is determining the price of safex on the exchanges still showing it ?

SafeXā€™s value is determined by the agreed upon amount between two individuals as of right now. You cannot say just because a coin has no exchange that it has no value. Because an exchange is just a third party stepping in to take place of a traditional trade. If you wish to trade your SafeX then you can do so within the discord using the relevant sub-channel : #Trading or you can join the telegram channel setup for exchanging SafeX.

2 Likes

I will purchase them all, if they are available :+1:

Bacon,

How many SAFEX could you part with on Friday?

Regards,

BitBoss

Please tell me how to set myself up with the Telegram channel.
Thank you

emailed you

How do you find the telegram channel?

Its not very good, full of spam. Try Discord channel, at least they have several topics to choose from.