ADDRESS LENGTH IS TOO SHORT?

I am completely new to Safex and this is most likely a very stupid question but I cannot get my head around this 1click mining issue.

When I enter my Safex address from the Safex wallet I get error “ADDRESS LENGTH IS TOO SHORT”, I then created a new wallet in 1click miner but how do import the wallet generated from 1click miner. There is no .dat file in the AppData Safex1ClickMiner folder.

8 Likes

you might be trying to use a bitcoin key when you actually need a safex address;

there is abutton on the 1click miner that let’s you generate a new key and it shows you the two private keys as well including your address at the top

Safex5zUUSHBY8SM1ddzsgU1sWWGVXzQQJ1JkHSCLL3oiTapQf91G2Rbp1hDzrxehw5pUwmJGniv7XYi1a53ePb1UWFAMKTvL2r4s

^^ this is an example of a safex address

11 Likes

Thank you for that answer. But how do I import the 1click wallet into the regular Safex wallet. Those private keys are not accepted when I try to import private key.

4 Likes

The Safex wallet is for the OLD SAFEX coin.
The 1 click miner address is for the NEW Safex Cash (SFX) and the NEW Safex token (SFT).

You cannot import your 1 click mining address into the old wallet.

Team Safex will be releasing a new wallet in the coming week/s which is for the two NEW tokens. Sit tight until then!

6 Likes

New one click miner v2 will have integrated wallet functions, so it will be easy for you to send/receive Safex Cash. It’s coming next week; make sure you download it

3 Likes