Balance Autoupdate and Valuation of SEC using cyber•Fund

We recently released balance autoupdate feature for 15 blockchain protocols. Really. Among them is Omni. And of course it works well for your SEC tokens. Try it and don’t hesitate to leave a feedback.

1 Like

Neat little app. It would be cool if it can fetch transaction Hashes as well for that address would make it very useful for a powerful SPV client.

@21xhipster I noticed that Safe Exchange Coin wasn’t on the list of radar coins, any word on that? :slight_smile:

@ddabek

I noticed that Safe Exchange Coin wasn’t on the list of radar coins, any word on that?

That is a bug, not a feature. But SEC is shown in Radar. It don’t shown in Rating. And that is a problem. There is another bug for that.

Concerning transaction hashes and SPV. That is quite long road. We are going to build the thing step by step.
First we need to learn how to update balances for everything. Second we need to learn how to generate balances out of the one private key (like a paper wallets). The third we need to learn how make possession proofs. And only after this there will be a meaning to try work with transactions. Now our focus is to build completely trustless investment experience without funds possession or touching private keys at all.

1 Like

And then you say

Was there a typo in the first quote and you meant balances out of the one public key

Just wondering

1 Like

I mean that we have 2 stages:

• 1 Stage - Balance autoupdate. That can be done without touching PrivKeys at all.
  • 2 Stage - Address generation and Ownership proof. That can be done without touching PrivKeys server side using signed and verified open source js lib.

Sorry for confusion.

1 Like

@Rob https://cyber.fund/system/Safex

By the way - the fastest growing asset from listed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@21xhipster Glad to see it, thanks for the update

also noticed the correct github link should be : github.com/safex