Be careful with Livecoin

At this moment of writing SFT and SFX withdrawels are still available on Livecoin.net, but a warning seems appropriate for the general use of the platform as the BTC price has gone to 500000 USD on the platform itself (no joke). The website of the exchange does not seem stable right now. Please be careful.

I could find this additional information: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/kje2qc/warning_btc_reached_142_000_usd_on_livecoinnet/

4 Likes

And now this message has appeared:

ATTENTION!!!

Dear clients, we ask you to stop using our service in all meanings: don’t deposit funds, don’t trade, don’t use API. We are under a carefully planned attack, which has been prepared, as we assume, over the last few months. We lost control of all of our servers, backend and nodes. Thus, we were not able to stop our service in time. Our news channels were compromised as well. At the moment, we partially control frontend, and so we’re able to place this announcement. We’re fighting hard to get back our servers, nodes and funds, we’re working 24/7. News and next update will come up in the next few days. We’re working in contact with local police authorities. We really do our best to overcome this issue.

4 Likes

Hopefully, this gets resolved somehow, have 150k sfx stuck there :expressionless:

3 Likes

This is very unfortunate. Sorry to hear this.
Just to be diligent I checked on my Xcalibra balances and they are accurate. Just need to send to new TWM wallet when ready! Anyone have problems with Xcalibra balances? Currently withdrawals and deposits are blocked due to the hard fork. Thanks.

3 Likes

Let’s say it’s lost… if it miraculously returns, no harm in going splits :wink:

1 Like

The SFT and SFX withdrawals are only temporarily disabled because of the recent fork - this is not linked to the issues on livecoin. All balances on xcalibra are fine and the updated blockchain seems to be very stable, so withdrawals can be expected to open again soon.

3 Likes

Ahhhhh, same :frowning:

2 Likes

recently livecoin.net has opened up to see its website but it is not possible yet to login

Hopefully the coins didn’t get lost!! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

Man. Looks like this site is rekd.

I had 40K SFX and 80K SFT stored here. And thats only because Coindeal delisted and Coindeal was only because Orbiter wallet wouldnt work on Mac.

If any of the Safex community have it in their heart to help an early believer restore his savings, my safex address is:

Safex5yuDte25EJ3vCFZdzJUd2n3aEEB4ePZ8vy1sQFYLbFZjMYtZBLVhCdyPRfHdHRY2mioDVuYud259M3jszHQNavRmCBZx1b1U

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Just not sure why you wouldn’t have had your account at xcalibra. I launched it for us all So we do not to have to worry about this nonsense anymore.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for XCalibra. Even if it does remind of Jack Blacks Nacho Libre somehow.

1 Like

I was just procrastinating the change over, my bad! Expensive lesson, I knew xcalibra was was built to be secure and I even have an account, I just dropped the ball. I’m still learning, thanks for lookin out!

1 Like