Belgrade bitcoin social meetup 14.09.2017. SAFEX in my heart

Belgrade bitcoin social meetup
Beograd 14.09.2017. Miners Pub

As a long-term investor I can only say:
SAFEX in my heart

This was my second meetup with people interested in crypto currency and primarily for Safex.
Safex team organizes these meetings for all interested and the entrance is free. Everything takes place in an informal tone, with each other’s guests as well as with members of the Safes team with a drink and a great atmosphere.
All hosts are cordial, advisable and answerable to all questions, as much as possible without revealing all business strategies.

As a long-term investor, I analyze their mood, behavior and interest, and the conclusion is a top rating.
For now, I really do not notice anything that worries me. Their belief in the Chille project is really infinitely large, and I do not think there is anything that can stop them. As far as I could feel all this, it was not just a job for them but their life. Their commitment is fanatic. Such dedication to the project itself is unusual for these parts (this country), I have to admit.

My conclusion:
I will continue with my investments in Safex. I’m not even a bit worried. Just let them continue this way.
I will continue with my going to meetups in order to protect my investment :grinning: and to find out more news. If you are interested, I can make some videos from these meetings to feel this pleasant and friendly atmosphere. And if you have some questions you would like to find out, I can ask any member of their team at the next meeting, and publish them here.

16 Likes

videos would be amazing… maybe you can put them in a dedicated yt channel for safex :wink:

2 Likes

ty man! Looks you and the people are having a nice time, happy to red this text and if you don’t mind write smth again… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice report man, thank you

3 Likes

Probably the best post I have ever read on these forums. Before you go to another make a post requesting questions.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing with us. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:milan_R: :hearts: :DanielShaman:

4 Likes

Excellent report :grinning:

2 Likes

Just an excellent demonstration of your commitment to SAFEX, your investment, and this community! A sincere “thank you” for taking the time to write about your experience and share photos. If you are open to continue reporting on each meetup as it happens, that would provide a tremendous benefit to all of us.

4 Likes

Thanks for your story. It was nice to read it! And yes a video would be great. Blessings to the safex team.

4 Likes