Binance listing

Now that Safex is a complete PRODUCT not a project like 99% of all other cryptos. Doesnt a binance listing seem possible?
Also wrapping both sft and sfx to binance chain would be great for safex.

We could see a possible 100x increase in price, no doubt.

5 Likes

Hi Nordic! Yes Safex is unique and we have a live product. Binance has been suggested many times since this forum has started around 2016. Safex is already realising new exchange listings in this phase. Have you searched this forum with ‘Binance’? You will find that in recent threads/posts Binance listing can be very expensive!! Anyway, nothing is impossible! Let’s be content with recent progress and enjoy the many many product listings on our marketplace.

Now live: BW.com (excellent for buying both SFT & SFX with USDT!)
Coming up: Digifinex.com, Bitrue.com :wink: (When? When we’re ready.)

5 Likes

Nordic, You got a good point mate! :rocket:

2 Likes

Hi Vacsetron,

Safex is listed on BW.com but sft and sfx deposit and withdraw options are still unavailable. I already chated with support and they mentioned they waiting for Safex developer.

1 Like

https://www.bitrue.com/ - SFX deposit working, SFX withdrawals not working, who know why?

“Due to the wallet maintenance, the withdrawals service has been suspended. Thank you for your understanding.”

They told you why…”wallet maintenance”

but the SFX deposit is works

So it may be on Dans end. This thing is an absolute disaster for all of us thus far. I’ll be homeless in 2.5 weeks. Good luck all

It’s the same with P2PB2B, i ve funds stuck on it for 5 months and coin is in maintenance. Why is it that any exchange we have outside xcalibra has these issues?

Dans keeping us from rolling into btc. You won’t see Safex go ham until January. Watch.

Weird huh.

Might be a genius move. We shall see

I am sure I read somewhere its around $100k USD to list on Binance. And then you have to maintain a reasonable buy/sell quota on top of that. So no, its not chicken feed listing on Binance.

1 Like

All true @Karen

I believe it may cost even more!

The motivation behind wSFX was to enable crypto enthusiasts on Binance and other exchanges to have a path to TWM and the Safex Blockchain. So in essence, it is already listed there - Wrapped Safex Cash (WSFX) is launched!

There’s also this:

Taking it all into consideration, building out all the pieces of this project with only two developers is a lot to ask for. With a full team of developers, issues such as wallet maintenance could be handled more readily. Hiring more developers is already underway.

2 Likes