Chille Blockchain and Network

What’s happening at the moment? any updates?

3 Likes

well said that man!

1 Like

I have a question and this might be the wrong thread but its regarding the Chille. As a holder of safe exchange coin do i need to have the coins in the developed wallet or can i keep them on Bittrex and still recieve the Chille?

Thanks in advance, im fairly new to the Cryptoworld so alot is unclear to me :slight_smile:

You have to keep them in you safex wallet

2 Likes

Oh, alright… Thank you for your answer.

2 Likes

Rise of Decentralize Exchanges (Marketplace)

Centralize Exchanges are under fire, especially those in China.

However, people always find a way through prohibitions. More pressure on centralized exchanges push people to alternative exchanges.

The Chille Network is a decentralized marketplace. We couldn’t ask for a better demand opportunity for launch. It’s like selling ice cream during the hottest summer in 20 years!

@dandabek, I hope you’re ready. Centralized Markets could shift dramatically and Chille needs to be able to handle it.

Looking ahead, it makes me wonder if people would sell their crypto coins on the Chille Network similar to https://localbitcoins.com/.

I believe we can use SAFEX to create a “profile” to build reputation and trust with the community.

Just thinking out loud…

11 Likes

Kyber Network and Loopring might be better for a decentralized way to buy coins. But no reason safex can’t use them or duplicate.

3 Likes

Hi there, i am new here! :wink:

I am following the discussion and i am invested in this great project.
The community is great and that made the difference for me…

Regarding the Coca Co… eerm ChillE Blockchain… having privacy on the transaction and encrypted contracts is one GREAT thing - how about the messaging? Is that encrypted as well? P2P? Or will people rely on PGP if they want to protect their privacy?

I am not adressing illegal things, but connections could be made from the outside if this is not encrypted as well - or even info partly readable on the blockchain like with syscoin. Was a bit shocked to see my product names tied to my wallet unencrypted on the blockexplorer.

If this question is stupid - please answer anyways :wink:

4 Likes

I choked on my drink while laughing at your second paragraph. Thanks, now I need to change my shirt.

1 Like