Congratulations Dan Dabek!

Dan, it’s been a long road, with a few speed bumps along the way, but I think a hearty congratulations is in order to you.

With today’s product listings on twmwallet, your dedication and vision has reached a point where regular people can now buy products on the Safex Marketplace.

Onwards and upwards from here. I’m looking forward to the rest of the journey. :champagne:

21 Likes

@dandabek Congratulations and respect for your perseverance! What a great development. Together we can make this work for everybody.

11 Likes

I opened up TWM wallet, and looked at all 3 bags.

I couldn’t scroll through photos of bags until I pressed buy and I couldn’t choose which color I’d like.
I understand that you can type that you want a certain color, but will there be an option where you can choose a color straight away like on ebay and similar sites?

Also, I have 27 in widescreen 1440p monitor, and letters tend to be quite small when I put TWM on fullscreen. I have good eyesight and can read them without problems, but something like zoom can be quite beneficial for overall look. I suppose it would look even smaller on 4k monitor.

6 Likes

The bags aren’t in a choice of colour - they’re multicoloured. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Hahah, gotcha!

7 Likes

Congrats for sure @dandabek, in watching your videos over the years was proof to me you love what you do. I wanted to be part of it. Can’t wait to see where you take this.

10 Likes

A big win for all of us, thanks for all of your support in getting this all together.

17 Likes

8 Likes

What fun.

7 Likes

Congratulations Dan and team. I’ve been on the side line for a year and a half watching all this come together. It certainly hasn’t been an easy one for all concerned, but you managed to get there. :beer::beer::beer: Here’s to safex and it’s determined crew.

10 Likes

tumblr_pmdudwLNRR1wxsz6so1_640

6 Likes