December 15th, message

Dan, can the team fast track safex exchange and chillie coin? I think itā€™s very needed and while safex is getting a lot attention could be a optional to secure a good future of safex as they say any publicity is good publicity safex team just needs to act on it, use it to safex advantage:)
Blockchain only got popular cause it was going against the trend

I bought safeX through coinspot and it sat there in there wallet. Have I lost my coins .?

Hell NO you havenā€™t lost your coins
They canā€™t take them from you.

Thanks for your reply. I was stressing hard.

Donā€™t know if you will be able to buy and sell there again tho , I have enough just need to wallet them , just unfortunate to those who havenā€™t got enough yet, I just want safex up and running never selling my coins

Sell.? NEVER!!!

So how will I get my coins then ?

Hey man, how much is enough of safex though. I only managed to get just shy of 100k safex :frowning: dont think thats going to light my world up.

transfer them to the safex wallet, dload the wallet off the safex website.

Get a wallet and transfer them in, I donā€™t trust my current installation so I need to format one of my hard drives and just put windows and the VPN program and the wallet on it, havenā€™t done it yet, gotta get started , was just looking where to get the wallet now

How much is enough ? Not saying how much I got but yeah I would be happy with just off 100k.
I really donā€™t know what enough is with any coin tho

@Redfriday when they hit $10 and u have 1million in shares im sure u will be happy with what u put in. We just have to sit and be patient. No need for shit talk like why did i do this and who can i blame. All we can do is wait and see what @dandabek is going to say monday. In SAFEX we trust

1 Like