Delisted

Oh wow, here are a hot discussion! Like in the theater :smiley:

@hanz.merichter

If you are actually interested in being objective, you would notice the relative value in $, as well as the fact that BTC is pumping again, which gives a different conclusion than the one you are presenting.

2 Likes

I need someone opinion.
There is a link, where is a all saffex amount in Bittrex:
http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1DUb2YYbQA1jjaNYzVXLZ7ZioEhLXtbUru&page=1

We will be delisted on December 15th, there still are 848,471,257 or 848mln of Safex.
Why?
Because to transfer that much of safex in one time (in wallet or other exchange) you need lot of hours, maybe 1-2 days.
Maybe someone knows why safex do not moving in to other market like Cryptopia?

And in Cryptopia is very low liquidity.
Who buys safex just 1.7 bitcoin
Who sell safex 5,29 bitcoin (strange)

I have a feeling there will be a lot of ā€˜abandonedā€™ Safex sitting in Bittrex. A lot will be moved in the coming week, but a lot (200 - 300 mill coins) will be stuck there. Whether people passed away, forgotten, lost interest or simply not move them in timeā€¦

Does Bittrex then have a right to those coins to sell, or are they permanently out of circulation?

@RichardG the volume will increase dramatically on Cryptopia when trading ceases on Bittrex.

Well so far Bittrex is in ā€˜Automated Meintananceā€™ on SAFEX since 2 days.
I cant access my coins at all.

You might be surprise how little there will be.

Also remember that bittrex themselves could have quite a lot now at 100 per withdrawal.

It will be interesting to know how many are left after 14 days after delisting.

But of course they say 14 days after delisting but who knows how long they will actually give people to withdraw. And some people may not yet know its being delisted and only find out next year sometime. My guess is that the short timeframe they gave means that they will have to give people longer to withdraw since they donā€™t want law suits. 5 days till delisting is so small is crazy.

NOTE: to anyone here donā€™t delay in withdrawing your safex even if bittrex does give more than the 14 days after delisting.

@Rob ā€¦i am waitig since 2 days to be able to withdraw from Bittrexā€¦I wonder if the Automated Meintanance is a way to block SAFEX from trading in last days before delisting.

Maybe.

But maintenance is occurring for all omni tokens so its not limited to safex but for a lot of coins. The common factor is that they use the omni node wallet.

On bittrex sell order (ASK) I see 103,285,500 of safex. It is about 103 Bitcoin. It is still lot of active safex users. They can easily manipulate the price till last moment.
And, I think, we need some wall in cryptopia to regulate price.
I thinking like that - pretend we all withdraw safex to offline mode, and someone, with just 1 bitcoin can easily manipulate price in Cryptopia till the 20 sats (it just example) or till 700 sats

I think thats the least of Serbias or Croatias problems at the moment, I am Serbian so I am telling you this knowing the country well.

The market will correct itself, if it goes to 20 sats ppl are going to be stocking it up like candy. No one is going to be buying at 700 satsā€¦

1 Like

Just as I said, they are NOW being ignored :wink:

The bittrex thing phases me in NO WAY, that exchange has a lot of problems anyway, nothing is gonna make me sell my SAFEX, I also havenā€™t seen anyone mention that SAFEX can be bought on coinspot in Australia .

1 Like

it can be bought on coinspot thats where I buy all my coins, easy, simple web site. Their fees are so-so but its very simple and easy to use, let me know if you need help with it. P.S. their verification process takes a few days as they are that busy

i canā€™t get my safex out of bittrex because of verification issues. what will happen if it stay there after December 15th?

You still have 14 days to withdraw after the15th of Dec

1 Like

And with coinspot, oh look they credit GAS to NEO holdersā€¦
They donā€™t hold back stuff like bittrex does.
SAFEX trading is safer there
Yes thier fees are 3% aud to coin and coin to aud
But coin to coin only 1%

ALL AUSSIES buy your SAFEX there

2 Likes

Agree @RIddla187