Delisted

Not quite sure why you responded in that way. The idea needs to be promoted, the token exists, so it’s necessary to have at least some visibility on the exchanges. Therefore I never saw the advantage in essentially having visibility on just one exchange and one far lesser used exchange. Therefore I think the question of why is entirely valid.

As for selling, I am not one of those panic sellers. As I mentioned before I moved what I have bought off Bittrex a while ago because a) I wanted to hold the coins more securely and b) I no intention of selling them any time soon.

2 Likes

I’m gonna be honest here and say I’m a total newbie with no knowledge of crypto or how the markets work. A friend mentioned safex was the one to buy. I’ve been following this forum and can say that the nay sayers don’t seem to have much punch behind their arguments yet the believers appear to be stood fast. Either way… I believeeeee lol After the delisting announcement on Bittrex I got a bargain on SAFEX lol should I say thanks to those who panicked for that?

1 Like

My respose was not to you daveyboy. I am simply becoming a bit agitated by some fud posts. Also like I said I see no need for a coin to be on 10 exchanges while there is no product behind it to show. Number of exchanges mean nothing valuewise. Also I think Dan was more focused on other things than getting safex on multiple exchanges. Also he was not forewarned by bittrex about delisting which is if you ask me very unprofessional of them. Not to mention bittrex did not even state why they are delisting. Idon’t see how one can be mad at safex in this situation.

4 Likes

If you scored under 100 sats you will be very happy.

1 Like

Pump and dump, go go go. I predict we will go down till 100 sats :slight_smile:

Well… I’m an investor not a trader.

I invested in the project… and all is well !

All this as shown is that the project is still here (we are) and going forward and is not reliant on an exchange for the -project- to be realized.

The value of my Safex is based on how much I have and the future market and coin…

Witch is going to be real value !

1 Like

Hello everyone, as I mentioned last week I have launch my YouTube channel, please share this with friends and family, let’s get Crypto out there in the masses, thank you Marry Crypto Christmas https://youtu.be/okTFsvvc1Q0

1 Like

Aaaaaaannnnndddddd it’s back to 130+ sats.

Just like it would have been even without delisting. What does this mean? It means the delisting barely made a dent to Safex.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Anyone who scored the 80 sats last night would have made 50% profits in one day.

6 Likes

But you are long term investor :smiley:

1 Like

I believe there will be one more dip just before the delisting as the short term investors will be getting rid of the coin.

2 Likes

I took them at exactly 100 lol will I still be happy? :slight_smile:

maybe someone can help on here. I accidentally hit send twice trying to move from safex wallet to my bittrex wallet and it showed a negative amount in my wallet. both transfers have now been stuck in pending for almost 2 days now. I tried transferring twice the amount of safex back in to cover it and then a lot more bitcoin. Those transactions cleared but still stuck in pending and i cant send anything out. Please help.

@dandabek Not sure if anyone has already suggested establishing an exchange and listing with our friends in the Free Republic of Liberland !!

2 Likes

Someone mentioned something similar recently. Decentralize it and I say gitt 'er done! :airplane:

With all my support to the idea of Free Republic of Liberland it’s not something that you can rely on for a long term. It’s now being ignored by Croatia and Serbia but they can at any time just claim it back and there is nobody that will defend this tiny country.

2 Likes

Yes, if Liberland is seen doing well and is of value to one side or the other, annexation could easily happen.

1 Like

As I said, we have 100 sats.

We will go lower than 100, but it’s also because of BTC which went up significantly in past 2 days.