Delisted

Hello … not at all … i transferred my safex coins from bittrex to cryptopia days ago and i must say … i is great trading there … volume is picking up greatly … it is gradually increasing as more and more funds are being transferred into cryptopia … i have been using cryptopia for over a year now and i have never had problems there … Each time i opened up a ticket for i always got an answer latest the next day … it is a great service there… If you wanna talk about the worst service on earth … think about yobit …i wont go into that because i know some people already know what a load of gabbage yobit is …

in a nut shell … move your funds to cryptopia… it is a smooth transfer … the only thing that bothered me as first was the time for safex to actually get credited … i didnt knw that coz i have never transferred safex coins over to cryptopia … i waited for about 2hrs before getting my coins showing up available for use. I only learned from someone in this forum that cryptopia needs 20confirmations for safex to be credited … indeed that is true because at the time it got credited, i checked in omni explorer and saw it was actually already over 20 confirmations … So do not panic if you do not receive funds after over an hour … just check to make sure u got over 20 confirmations …

I hope this helps anyone getting to transfer funds from bittrex to cryptopia … the earlier the better …

Cryptopia is a great exchange site … I am from germany and have been using it without problems …

my 1.5 safex …

2 Likes

What a professional analysis. Absolutely brilliant. You can feel the expertise in this picture.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

haha! Maybe it was Satoshi Nakamoto!

1 Like

Why wouldn’t it be a coincidence? Pump and dump is very common in crypto and that is what happened earlier this week. I’m with safex for half a year or so and such PND happened a couple of times before… Even if your theory is true, your “analysis” doesn’t prove it at all because it’s just a picture with arrows on every peak you could find on the graph :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep and we even had one of the pumpers on the forum talking pumping, whom I challenged and after the dump he was gone.

Then after the dump was the normal rebound recovery we usually see then the news poped up on the SAFEX trading page and the huge selloff occurred as fast as people could sell after seeing that notification.

So I don’t see a direct relation of the pump n dump using the rumor/news of the whitepaper and the bittrex announcement and subsequent sell off.

Although I would not discount the pumper being made aware of the upcoming delisting before the pump. But I would need a lot more proof than a misreading of the chart

2 Likes

are u tryng to scare others so they can dump for you to buy low?..i have nothing against ur analysis but saying price will or could sink to 0$ is absolutely gabbage…everyone is now aware of this situation and nothing has changed except for those weak hands who got scared because of posts like these…

even if the price sinks to 0$ … that would not change the amount of coins some holds … and if you believe in this project then the dollar price shouldnt be something to worry about … just dont look at the price … get more coins …

believe in the project … savvy investors are now buying at the dip …while u are there giving analysis …

do not be scared…this is crypto …

let me tell you something: … few months ago i was naive and easily controlled by what i read in forums … this is what happend:

After the bitcoin fork in August that gave rise to bitcoin cash … next day as bitcoin cash was being pumped … naive as i was and didnt knw what pumps are … i got in unfortunately at the ATH thinking this was gonna continue rising … I was a holder of about 300 Dash coins (worth over 40k eur) … i immediately sold everything and bought bitcoin cash … as i said earlier … i was very naive and unexperienced in this new crypto world …

Afterbuy buying … retraction started … i saw my investment dropping from over 50k to 10k within hours … i held on still to my coins hoping it would rise again … (deep within me i knew it would rise again but i was very worried and impatient)… I got into forums trying to get answers … to console myself … i was very disturbed and depressed by what just happened … i am just a normal worker trying to invest so this was a alot of money to lose within a short period of time …

While reading trying to get solutions from forums … i came across all sorts of theories regarding this fork and what shall become of bitcoin cash … i came across all sorts of fibonacci curves …convincing analysis … some even saying bitcoin cash is rubbish and will go to 0$ (just like u said earlier for safex) … damn you could imagine what i was going through reading all these weird stuffs in forums … cryptocompare forum for bitcoin cah for example …

Damn it … i couldnt take this anymore and believed all that junk … i was left with 10k … i sold off my coins thinking to myself ok …i rescued 10k … you wont imagine what happend the very next day when i woke up after selling off coins the previous day (… i sold at 200eur per piece …)

The very next day when i saw the price of bitcoin cash i almost collapsed … it was almost getting to 900eur per coin … damn it …i said to myself …

Story short: I lost over 40k because i fell for fibonacci theories like yours …

what i learned:

Be patient
Believe in yourself … do what your instincts tell you to do …
Dont fall for all sorts of theories out there trying to explain the event of things … this is crypto world … you can never tell the outcome of any cryptocurrency …

15 Likes

Shocking story, but yet so true. Isn’t it what happens to every crypto newbie? But 40k… DAMN

yes bro … it is shocking and very true … i lived it … i learned alot from it … it shaped my way of approach when it comes to investing in cryptos

forget about the 40k i lost … think about what i would have now if i was patient … i said i sold dash coins i was hodling worth over 50k at 150eur per dash coin… … Now look at the price of dash coins …

i would be bathing in tons of dash coins worth over 600eur per coin … damn it … lesson learned but a very hard one …

3 Likes

That thesis will involve saying Bittrex was colluding with the whales to manipulate prices.
It’s just too much woo woo.

If we look at the run off and the correction, we can find that pattern throughout the entire Safex chart. It is actually very predictable. There is nothing wrong with that. Also, because of Bittrex regulations and Safex operating on dividend model, everyone actually knew this day was coming. It was just a matter of time. Sure it is a rude shock and scare. But those of us who have been putting our eyes to the cryptosphere’s ground, are not that surprised.

There’s alot of fearmongering people in cryptosphere nowadays. We need to be careful not to unknowingly become them. There’s huge incentives for people to go around to spread fear because alot of us who have spent time observing and researching crypto before we got into it can see that after BTC $5K, there is a tremendous amount of dumb money in crypto. These are people who buy at peak on emotion and sell low to suffer huge losses out of fear.

Fear is what takes money out of weak hands into the hands of whales and market manipulators.

I’d advise people to do this:
If you…

1. Read something and you are pumped and anxious to sell your home to put all your money into it and prices are all time high, STOP, turn off the computer for a day and when you turn it back on, take time to read opinions or watch videos that tell you reasons why it might not be that good.

2. Read something that makes you very frightened, either turn off your computer, or read up on opposing views. Always research more before you do anything. Do not rely on emotions alone to dictate your decisions.

5 Likes

I read that SAFEX blockchain ALPHA and Whitepaper are being released on 12.12., is this still true?

1 Like

Also the whitepaper?

P.S. https://github.com/safex/safex is this official safex test project? Because it’s more or less empty…

I don’t know about the github but in one of the recent development updates Dan revealed that the Chille is up and running on his test network.

Those who say that delisting - it’s good - is cunning.
This is very bad for a coin .:frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:
On Cryptopia huge fees, this is not a substitute for bittrex
The question is - the project is not the first year, why are there so few exchanges?
Where is bitfinex ?
Where is hitBTC?
Where is Binance ?
Where is poloniex? (In bitcointalk wrote 2 months ago that Poloniex might soon add and) no result …

It is very dangerous and short-sighted to have so few exchangers,
panic can reduce the price to 0

2 Likes

It is strange for me to, Irina. And no ones take responsibility for this.
All I hear it is a “Crypto coin” and it is “normal”. Or “If price worth 0, we still get reward”
If our team vision is just thinking of like that, how can we be 1bln $ worth coin in a future?
Something is wrong. In my country, I am project manager, my salary is less than 3k usd.
But I and other project managers always are prepared to solve the problem till problems happened.
I hear this problem was escalated from forum members in the past. And result is… same as in July, August.
Sorry Im so angry. It is very simple solutions to prevent lot of problems happening.

2 Likes

I understand your frustrations, has no one posed this question before about why it’s not available on the other exchanges too?

In the previous updates, Dan has addressed talks with other exchanges. We expect these next weeks, if not today, an announcement of other exchanges. There will always be FUD. When he has announced stuff like meetings of this nature previously, backlash has come from other sides to quit dragging feet and get the platform built. The next few weeks of updates and progress should build lots of trust behind this and getting though what will always be bumps in the road.

He put something on twitter not so long ago https://t.co/yn0vK73sFp?amp=1

Dan also said new partnership is coming this week. Rumors going on binance will be listing safex. Atm I see no real need for safex to be on 10 different exchanges like some people expect.
Those of you who are so mad as you say, you can easily sell your safex today - price is way above from what I paid so probably none of you lost anything so far. If not than ask yourselves why are you here. Do you want 10 exchanges with no product or do you want to wait for the product and then evaluate number of exchanges etc.

1 Like