Delisted

This is terrible news for Safex… yet mine is still worth more than I paid for it lol.

“most trusted exchange” yet they pull this shit? Hah. Safex has been known to be a project that pays dividends since day one. Why pull it now?

Something fishy is definitely going on here.

You can still buy on Coinspot Safex coins ? You will find with NZ and Aus exchanges, weekends are quiet and maybe not fully staffed. They would also be too busy and maybe benefitting from the Bitcoin and alt coin explosion of interest.

It wasn’t a disgrunted Safex holder - Dan literally broadcast to the world it was a dividend paying coin. What a dope!

3 Likes

Cryptopia requires 20 comfirmations for safex,but because safex uses bitcoin chain,those 20 take a long time.

Cryptopia has a COIN INFO PAGE that gives you that sort of info for each coin.

A lot of them require 200 confirmations,never again will I buy a coin that requires 200 confirmations,last one took 5 days to transfer.

1 Like

Dividends were never a secret thing. This was always publicly stated on the web page. It is in fact strange that only now bittrex would use this as a reason to delist.

Buy from coinspot

thanks for the reply…and really i got my coins only after over 20 confirmations as u rightly said…damn idiots…

could u please send me the link to the coin info page u mentioned?..thanks

The volume on cryptopia has already grown to 14 BTC from average 3 BTC so it’s waking up and hopefully can completely replace bittrex. And f*uk bittrex, they will regret losing 200 BTC daily volume coin.

3 Likes

Can’t really blame bittrex for this, they’re just following their rules

1 Like

I don’t trust it as of right now, my last safex wallet wouldn’t take the password that I set for it- and I didn’t forget it, I made sure that I had it written down in multiple places.

You can always add your safex wallet to Omni Wallet so you can access it online from anywhere.

just pushed my stuff to move, most my investments were in Safex, I hope the team can get listed on Binance, I love my country but they don’t want me to make money easily, I’ll take it elsewhere.

1 Like

Wallet is a bit glitchy. I couldnt move my coins Friday but this morning i could into wallet. It only showed each time i logged it it registered coin amoints. Sync was slow. Must be from all thr activity. Wallet backed up so all good.

I cancelled my bittrex last week due to all its bad publicity. Im all for supporting Oz and NZ companies.

I agree with the general theme here. Cryptocurrency is such a new concept that governments are scrambling to regulate. Anyone with any financial interest in the currency knows the very last thing they want is some shitty law stopping them from trading or profiting.
What has happened in the last 12 hours is yet another example of why we need anonymous trading platforms and why chille needs to be released as soon as we can off the back of this delisting.

If bittrex doesnt accept coins that pay dividends…why not? Whats to stop cryptopia delisting as well? We need strong words and a plan from the team to give us confidence.

Dear Dan, SAFEX Team, and SAFEX Community,

Thanks EVERYONE for your thought-provoking comments, feelings, and expressions. It is great to see this kind of outpouring of support as well as expressions of consternation, fear, concern, doubts, and so many, many things that are being presented here. GREAT STUFF!

I want to WELCOME all of us to the unique nature of the next wave of human evolution. Cryptocurrencies are a threat to the Status Quo and all that we have held dear for a couple of centuries now. Regulatory bodies are now coming after Cryptocurrencies. They will make every attempt to rid AltCoins and projects like SAFEX from the ranks, just as they have attempted to do with Bitcoin, unsuccessfully I might add.

With SAFEX we are talking about too many pieces that stand in counter-distinction to the current world order: a decentralized marketplace, a SAFEX coin with a dividend attached to it, a new blockchain, a SAFEX Community interested in shaping the vision of a SAFEXchange Marketplace and many, many others.

@dandabek has been open and forthcoming about this project throughout. Bittrex is but one exchange, a U.S.-based exchange, which is not decentralized, and, thus not part of the next iteration of the Cryptocurrency unfoldment, as many of you are pointing out on this thread. If SAFEX is really to become what it can become, it will need to operate in the Decentralized space, as a true Cryptocurrency asset, and one that is not confined by rules and regulations that speak to an Era that is passing.

An exchange like Bittrex does not determine the outcomes of a project. And, in this case, it will separate those who firmly believe in the Cryptocurrency Project that Humanity is engaged in right now, from those who simply wish to profit by it and move along. We really are part of a Prototype for Humanity, and SAFEX lands very firmly in that. Our invested funds are minuscule compared to what lies on the other side of projects like SAFEX in terms of what it can mean for Homo Sapiens. @dandabek and the SAFEX Team, and us, as investors, have signed on to something that is bigger than we are.

So, get ready for more of this VUCA (Volative, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) World into which we are collectively headed. SAFEX is leading the way; we are merely fortunate to be a part of that. And, if you don’t want to be a part of this VUCA World, you may need to find another Planet, because we are just getting started!

14 Likes

No, means we just cant trade in bittrex for now. I’m sure guys will be adding SAFEX on other exchanges within the month.

Maybe they can be listed on Bleutrade its not in the USA

Why not everyone just use Cryptopia

1 Like

That is for COIN==DOT

you need https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=SAFEX

And the wallet is not under maintenance.

I am wondering this too. Any answers anyone?