Delisted

Can someone answer me this:

1.Since Bittrex is viewing SAFEX as securities (because of dividends), what prevents all other exchanges from delisting SAFEX and preventing it to enlist in the future?
2. Lets hypoteticaly say that Cryptopia also delists SAFEX, than we have nowhere to trade/sell our safex?

This looks bad… :disappointed_relieved::cry:

We just break 83 support line and I think we will go down till ~47

Dan said earlier in the thread that he will be putting out a statement. In a few days, Cryptopia exchange will be setting the price and we will pick up from there. There will be buying opportunities. Consider that. This could be the chance to get the number of coins you wish you had, I know I am. Personally, I like Cyptopia and have not had a problem with it. I bought my first coins there. If the product is good, the herd will come. They did during the previous run didn’t they?

2 Likes

Agreed I already transferred mine now going to just Chill because its what I do: :v: Be Happy Folks I have confidence in Dan and team after all his name is Dan :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

how long does it take to move coins from bittrex to cryptopia?

I assume it takes about the same amount of time to move as bitcoin since it runs on that blockchain.

i’m from nyc , does cryptopia allow people from nys to sign up?

Anyone can trade there. Sign up is smooth. They don’t have SEC rules like bittrex to abide by. They are located in New Zealand which is a stable country. I’m from Canada and have had an account there since June and have not had a single bad experience. I bought my first Safex there before bittrex was an option.

@freedom45… I agree with you totally…i am from germany and i have been using cryptopia for over a year now without any issues…it is a good exchange…no restrictions … 50K $ daily limit withdrawal …

i can forsee a mad rush for safex in the next few weeks depending on how soon this issue is solved…people will rush for it like crazy…u can imagine what is going to happen with the price…OMG…skyrocket…

1 Like

I’ve been watching both exchanges. Cryptopia is pumping a little. 20sat difference at this moment:)

how many confirmations does cryptopia need before crediting safex coins to account? it has been abt 40mins now since i transferred…explorer has 8 confirmations already…in cryptopia it is still pending…very annoying…it is my first time transferring safex coins to cryptopia…it shows up in cryptopia already but as pending…

any ideas from someone who did this already…bittrex to cryptopia?

yeah that is true … but i wonder why they cant deposit my funds straight away…it has been on pending for abt 1.5hrs now…damn it

I’m not sure how long it takes to confirm. Try posting that question on their forum. That info would benefit many of us here. There’s gonna be a mad rush heading over to Cryptopia. New accounts, wallets etc. It’s a good day for Cryptopia. The price could snap to the upside. There was a lot of wound up energy literally just as the bad news broke. I had done an analysis of the graph and had the short term price pegged at 215satoshi and the potential longer term(within a few days to a week) target at 238satoshi prior to this event. That is a pretty good rebound to the pump/dump it just had! Not sure what all the damn panic is about regarding this coin. Just my opinion…

Wow, insane!
Cryptopia: 119sat
Bittrex: 74sat
It’ll be a bumpy restart but this will restart. The coin hasn’t changed, only the main exchange.

1 Like

Cryptopia seems to have issues with deposits … i was just in their forum … many people have same problem with other coin deposits … so many tickets opened up … tech team is just silent … some complain they have been waiting for several hours and even days on deposits to go through … i guess i am not gonna see my safex coins today…what a load of shit …

the thing … we aint got any other choice … it is either cryptopia or safex wallet … !!

GOOD NEWS: Trading of safex coins on cryptopia is stunning … i wish i had my coins there today… cryptopia is gaining volume … i wonder what it is gonna look like in the coming days… im sure cryptopia is gonna have a hard time with the over 30mln market cap transfer from bittrex … cryptopia team is now warming up for the show … drinking some hot tea and singing alleluiahhhhhh … Manna from heaven…

Ok.

This is the first time i am posting. But i hope our fellow Safex supporters as well as public can see this.

This delisting is actually a GOOD THING. This thing HIGHLIGHTS especially how problematic it is to have exchanges that comes ONLY from a certain country.
News has been going on for some time that the regulators have been going after crypto exchanges for taxation issues and the classifications of “securities” to say they must follow their rules because it is such and such financial products.

While some regulations adds safety and standards to products, some are just flat out techniques the local jurisdictions use to squeeze more tax from people.

I sincerely hope that the developer team can make use of this incident. It is a marketing opportunity. It is an opportunity to tell the world “This is why you need Safex. We will have rules to prevent dubious coins from being traded on our exchanges, but we won’t have unreasonable rules.”

For all the rest of us, i wish to say this: steel your nerves.
If we panic as well, the rest of the world will panic. Learn a little from the other tokens. TenX suffered crash to their prices after China banned ICOs. But the team and their supporters steel their nerves and kept activity up, work progress on track and updates constant.

If you look at the community, their confidence did not suffer one dent.

4 Likes

Once we move our trade there, it will go up :wink:

1 Like

you will have a “Chilly coin” by then :wink:

hmhmhm…im little bit confused here…you sound as if safex was gonna have an exchange…hmhmhm am i missing something here?