Delisted

20171213_100045 you will of wished you held on.

If safex product is good, there Will be a market for he shares

Yea, I’d say so.

Look at the blue chip companies and people still buy and sell their shares.

So while safex coins are not shares as such I reckon people will still buy and sell them even if they are so good.

1 Like

I am reading that “it’s a scam” bs, if it was a scam, there would be no weekly updates, he wouldn’t continue to make himself such a public figure, it wouldn’t be the most lucrative of scams given that I would wager a significant amount of coins are held by regular posters on here, not to mention a big proportion are held in wallets now.
We would get a blackout right now we’re this “a scam”.
That aside I see there is talk of a Polish and Serbian exchange. I would like to think that some of the exchanges in the top 30 could be approached.

I don’t mean to be rude but if fear and doubt plagues you so much then sell for your own peace of mind. If not, then relax and see how the coming few weeks and months unfold.
Whilst I maintain that it’s a big deal losing Bittrex in the short term, things could be quite different a few months from now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRShLDxOFlQ

Or even tenX

Could it be that Bittrex delisted SAFEX, because it does not have a working blockchain?

NEO is a dividend paying coin it’s not de listed. This is not the reason

2 Likes

Here’s an idea … The Safex Exchange, Why not become our own exchange! Think big buy sell and trade everything including other cryptos

5 Likes

I like @razorboy

I agree daveyboy who ever says it’s a scam or “it’s all over because of bittrex” DOES NOT know what they are talking about , can’t believe I read that it was so wrong, I know people who think crypto currencies are a scam and they don’t know what a ledger is, they must of watched Jamie Dimon and nothing else

1 Like

This might be why the Exchanges specifically Bittrex is acting a lil funny lately and I dont mean haha. Every body in Crypto Freaks the F#@* out when the SEC publishes they’re nonsense

https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/statement-clayton-2017-12-11

But it does currently have a working blockchain. Its an omni token and so does have one.

That ruling is for coins without. How can bittrex securely deposit and withdraw coins that have a faulty or non-existent blockchain. Bittrex desn’t want coins deposited to them disappear because of a faulty blockchain.

1 Like

Everyone is theorising the delisting relates to Safex being a Security or that it doesn’t have a working Blockchain, we can probably rule those out at this stage.
Look at other reasons listed on Bittrex as to why they would delist a coin…

This is still the most likely reason. All the other reasons do not have anywhere the weight that reason has.

we cannot bow down to SEC, our coin give dividends and that’s it. There’s no way they can regulate us but for exchanges. That’s the only thing they can do. Let’s move on.

4 Likes

Hi All.
New here…my safe exchange is on coinspot…it’s currently on hold…but not going to panic.
Hang ON!!

Oneday we should have our own exchange where we can list other coins. The fees can also trickle down into safex. Fuck the $10 a share try $1000. Is this at all possible??

3 Likes

Bittrex wallet is back on line. Move those coins boys!

3 Likes