Delisted

It just happened…

send your coins to your SAFEX wallet. then you can send them to cryptopia later on. sure extra fees for 2 extra transfers, but at least the coins will be with you in your wallet.
you ll be in control!

i have my coins in bittrex and the wallet is in maintenanace how can i get my coins from there help does mean i have lost all my coins and when will the wallet be online help

SafeX’s trading pair on bittrex is gone now so I’m assuming they finally removed it, you’ll have 14 days from now to remove from your bittrex wallet as far as I’m aware

nothing you can do. will have to wait for maintenance to be over. then send to SAFEX wallet asap. Cryptopia wallet is under maintenance so…

@letty25 ye its in meintanance mode…I am also waiting. Just keep checking. once its online you shpould be able to go in and transfer out…its delisted. trading stopped on it looking at it.

but do you have an idea when it is going live

thanks guys

Still cant send or receive coins on coinspot still. Can still buy though.

Cryptopia is closing market also due to complaints and accusations.

what? source?

Fuck, cryptopia closing too

Eh yeah well no one can trade safex now regardless. Of what you want bittrex has officially delisted us as of an hour ago and cryptopia have closed trading due to complaints I’m assuming if Its complaints like mine the its because they couldn’t provide an estimated time of completion I’m sure they will resume trading once update to core has complete

Yup, bunch of complaints from my side too. I dont know whose idea was for wallet mandatory maintenance after Bittrex announced delisting, but its all his fault. Bunch of opportunities missed.

what were the complaints about? i was on cryptopia today and no issues

Coins are stuck for over 40 hours now.

It’s not only fees that trickle into the exchange…look at Coinbase model.

Let’s say you want to use your bank account, and you buy $10,000.00 of Bitcoin. They don’t credit your account with the Bitcoin for five days. So, for five days, they have BOTH your bitcoin AND your $10k to leverage. Multiply that by a factor of their customer base, and then you can get a sense of how lucrative an exchange can be.

Same thing with selling. You sell your Bitcoin on Coinbase. Fee. Withdraw US dollars. Fee. The transaction is noted, but you don’t actually get your dollars for several days. Once again, they have both your coin AND your dollars to leverage on other ventures.

guys just new here does safex offers staking on the wallet and what percentage dump question

Cryptopia:
“Wallet is in maintenance, delisting and closing trading due to accusations that we are manipulating the market because we had to update the wallet due to a mandatory update from OMNI team”

F*

Cryptopia sooking like the All Blacks rugby team when they accused of foul play :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: … seriously Cryptopia toughen up.

In the defense of Cryptopia and Coinspot, I assume a lot of the delay comes down to manpower doing the security checks and verification ? How much of these processes are automated ? My experience is once the coins are in, then its easy to use your money and coins but even processing bank deposits, bpay take some time to get money in. But this is how it works as the authorities put these requirements on them to stop laundering etc.

Bitcoin is like the USD … dirty money but its the backbone everyone compares against. So it gets away with more.