Delisted

Do we assume that the 90% in the coin price is a pump at the moment ? Why didnt all the exchanges just write that the wallet is on hold due to Omni Upgrade ??? What is the big secret. Least that way people understand.

what the hell is this ???

Go to your Bittrex Wallet. Find Safex. You might need to use the small search box next to your wallet listing.

Click the minus sign next to Safex and send to your Safex wallet address. (if you haven’t downloaded the wallet yet you can do it from safex.io, there’s a set-up tutorial as well, but it’s down at the moment).

Go coinspot cheaper 3 cents atm

Buying is temporarily disabled

That’s from coinspot

My Safex is on cryptopia but i am not understanding that what should i do to terminate my loss can you help me i have 3000 Safex which i transfer from bittrex to cryptopia but i am unable to sell them what should i do, can anyone help me.

You need to download the wallet from safex.io and then transfer them there. Cryptopia takes a Fee to cover the network fee for the transfer and that is 1500 Safe exchange coins. Wich means in your wallet on your computer you will have 1500 of your 3000 coins.

This is the only thing you can do with your coins or sell them via a forum. But still, you can only sell 1500 of them since the fee will be 1500 of sending them somewhere.

And whatever you are thinking, no this is the only two things you can do. Nothing else unless another exchange pops up. No news on that part yet though.

Thanks buddy

1 Like

You could also wait for a while and hope for cryptopia to change their minds. But it’s not very likely to happen.

2 Likes

Yeah if cryptopia changes their minds then you can trade it normally. It is still in the cards, but they have not made a decision yet!

Yes i am also thinking this but it may be become a huge risk

Yes it is a risk. But if you send it to your wallet now you will definitely pay half of your coins as a fee. It’s your decision :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the fee also applicable if he uses the “transfer” function to send his coins to another user on Cryptopia?

Good question. I don’t know.

Yes definitely​:slight_smile::+1:

If the wallet of anyone of u both is in maintenance mode then there may be possibility that the coins may lost. But if its in nrml state then u can send but how much they charge or not ,i m not sure about that

What I’m aiming at is - if there is no fee for transferring to another Cryptopia user, then you should find another Cryptopia user who hasn’t withdrawn his SAFEX yet and offer to sell your coins to him.

That person will be paying the fee anyway when he withdraws his own coins, so withdrawal of your 3000 coins would not be causing an additional fee overall.

Hope I am making sense :slight_smile:

EDIT: or if you have a friend you can trust on Cryptopia with SAFEX coins, transfer your coins to his batch and let him withdraw. He can keep your coins in his wallet, and later you can settle this when the new blockchain comes etc…

2 Likes

Good idea but i have no frnd Who is on cryptopia so that he can take my coin Or i can sell him ,its sad for me now.

All this peer to peer trading in nonsense, some one is gonna get screwed one day and come crying