Delisted

I’m holding to i might not have what some of u have but im holding

2 Likes

Over 200k but I moved them off Bittrex a while ago

1 Like

did you move them into the safex wallet?

lol , we’re old enough to think of our own and use self judgment , and you spreading fud here is nonsense, look at bitshares for example , bittrex delisted it but price is stable up ( with usd).nice try

1 Like

And bitshares is totaly fake!! You cant compare safex, safex has good Idea, Dan is good programer but not a CEO.

1 Like

How many forum accounts have you created today? 2 at least I can see

sorry to say, we are not selling safex so you could buy cheap

1 Like

This quarter just one

quarter hour?

kids

go private

please keep proffesional chat only here

1 Like

Just think about what I wrote. I know, I will be banned. It is not a problem.

Here is what annoys me…the possibility of insider fraud …The Price gets massively pumped and then suddenly a spectacular collapse and an announcement that Bittrex is delisting.
A coincidence? or someone from or associated with Bittrex with prior knowledge?

4 Likes

And why we always have comunication problem? Always in about 3months period when price toping.

Your correct. This does look fishy.

Well, they sure aren’t delisting for lack of trading volume! This is why Reggie Middleton has to keep such tight wraps on his project as well. Veritaseum won’t be listing on Bittrex any time soon either.

I have one idea. Someone laundering money. Because the year closing and quarter closing.
I cant believe for answers…
I am blind or you are all in stress and just holding. No one exchange trades safex. Except someone cryptopia? Cryptopia is just very small exchange, and dont have trust from crowd. And solution is just do nothing? Its all things fine and we just hold. And if safex team release blockchain, where we sell or buy safex? If cryptopia ends, what we do with our virtual money? Im a safex holder, I need a plan from project team, because it is about of our hope and money.
My question are:

• what plan is with coin exchanges?
  • I want to see roadmap with deadlines
  • what to do investors now with this situations step by step all solutions not from forum members, but from official team.
    Thank you

This is Just more govern regulation

2 Likes

But the lack of any prior notice to the CEO of Safex is fishy unless that is standard procedure.

Did you read this

Bittrex delist according to their research and tell everyone at once. No special treatment for the project leaders or asking them permission.

Hi,

It has been since July I am in Safex and I look at the forum every week. It is the first time I speak. First of all, thanks for the community, there are many positive vibes on the forum.

I just want to say that the announcement of Bittrex do not frighten me. Why? Even if the value of the Safex reaches 0$, dividends will be according to the transactions on the marketplace. The value could be 0 or 10$, the dividends still be the same.

The success of safex is not about the value of the safex itself but it is the number of transactions on the future marketplace. Safex was very well thought and that’s why I hold it too the moon or not. Obviously, if the marketplace works well, the value of the safex will be great too.

It is in this particular case, that we can see those who just to buy and sell or those who believe in the projet and who think that they can make more money in holding.

It’s just a hard time, but im sure Dan will fix it. This project is very well thought and it can’t just stop now.

Safex for the win

2 Likes