Delisted

If you are like security, you should pass strickt rules to be listed. If you are like normal business (like online shop) you will be listed very easy.

And it just beginning…

Hope the price decrease is just everyone is moving his safex vom bittrex to cryptopia. As a long time holder, I will hold them. Just wondering why there is no statement from Dan…

Why dont you put them in the safex wallet

Will be publishing official statement regarding this delisting situation; when you’re going against the trends its like going against the tide. This concept of “dividend” just because of the term doesn’t mean its mechanism would have classified it as a security.

So look out for the article. I think that this is a big mistake for bittrex; the crypto currency community. And I think that in the long term; because many people will try to avoid this model that Safex has; that so many people will miss or be left out who are already into the crypto scene and see bittrex as their god.

The whole point of cryptocurrency was to go against the trends and make something new. To do things differently. Otherwise we would be listing on Nasdaq.

my 2 safex; be in touch later.

15 Likes

This news just dropped 2 hours ago, and I am just as unaware as anyone else about this. I was not warned in any way about this news break.

7 Likes

Ok. As is said, still believe in the project. Just get shocked when is saw the price fall :wink:

@dandabek we need a public announcement from you, or else the community is going to lose fatih

Bittrex seem to be having problems of their own with the site ?

https://www.google.com.au/url?url=https://news.bitcoin.com/bittrex-customers-locked-out-are-crypto-exchanges-ready-for-bitcoin/&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiol-_71fzXAhUQOsAKHRxUAJEQqQIILDAH&usg=AOvVaw1eo1OR80zAwFo8VatU-Gbc

Probably why i couldnt move by coins from Coinspot to the wallet. Hopefully i dont lose them…disappointed as i only just bought them last. week.

He told he’ll make an announcement post about the same. Now lets wait until he writes or shoots a video …before that he needs to collect information about whats going on with Bittrex. Bittrex would surly respond to his query. So lets wait. Hoping for the best. We’re with you @dandabek Do your best.

11 Likes

Greetings to all. This my first post on this forum. I’ve been following this coin since July and have accumulated a decent amount of it along the way. I read the posts here all the time and there has been nothing but great ideas, positive news and genuine devoted developers/users. I’m always impressed. While this looks bad at the moment, I’m confident that cool heads will prevail. This project is in capable hands. Please, please remember that. Set backs can and will happen from time to time. That’s life. We all have our own reasons for believing in this particular project. It is unique. Profits aside, I think we all understand that there is a tremendous need for a platform like this in the world at THIS particular point in time. Government and corporate power have an insatiable appetite and are seeking to take everything you have left. Including your freedom. Heck, right here in my country where I live, announced two days ago, the Feds are tabling a proposal to ban ALL firearms from urban centers. We don’t have gun violence, so, what’s the real reason they want our firearms?! No one understands this better than Dan. I remember watching from my TV in Saskatchewan, Canada in the 90’s during the Slick Willie Administration, bombs and bullets flying in his region. He knows what governments are capable of. Keep on keeping on. This will pass. There’s plenty of positives regarding this project in the works short term, so my advice is to cool it. My heels are firmly dug in because we need this and it is THE time to stand up. Peace be with you all :wink:

11 Likes

This is but a small setback for the SAFEX project.

1 Like

@dandabek very positive vibes coming from this forum. I will be definitely holding. The delisting from Bitrexx does not change anything regarding this project. It will be a short term sell for people but i think this will just give safex some long term publicity! Stay positive!

4 Likes

Let’s hope so, the fact that it’s now only on one exchange doesn’t exactly feel great

3 Likes

i was always holding anyway and i think it will be in other exchanges soon. It is too good of a project and this is just giving it extra PUBLICITY. Are you holding many coins @daveyboy

3 Likes

I’m holding to i might not have what some of u have but im holding

2 Likes

Over 200k but I moved them off Bittrex a while ago

1 Like

did you move them into the safex wallet?

lol , we’re old enough to think of our own and use self judgment , and you spreading fud here is nonsense, look at bitshares for example , bittrex delisted it but price is stable up ( with usd).nice try

1 Like

And bitshares is totaly fake!! You cant compare safex, safex has good Idea, Dan is good programer but not a CEO.

1 Like