Distribution to the DBOT

@ddabek Daniel,

I think I read that Safecoin earned by the SafeX App is to be distributed to developers and members of the Board of Trade according to their SafeXcoin holdings, although I can’t find it now and its not in the white paper. Maybe it was on the SAFE Network forum?

Can you point me to the detail of this again?

I also think there was distribution to the SafeX Foundation - is there anywhere that details all the entities and their interactions?

Assuming I got things right in my first sentence - I’m wondering if you considered other elements to where the value for being on the Board Comes from in deciding distribution. As I understand it the distribution is entirely based on SafeX holding, whereas I think those active on the network would be making a contribution greater than just their holding, so it might be important to reward this too, for example:

• for voting. Though this would need to be “good” voting rather than any voting (spam) :smile:
  • for trading. Again, possibly vulnerable to spam.
  • weighted by reputation. If reputation were a composite of voting & trading it might be able to substitute for rewarding voting and trading.
3 Likes

In this video it is explained “Safe Exchange Coin owners get rewarded from the application revenue”
Further is detailed in the conclusion of the Safe Exchange White Paper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMoMDSCKWSs

Safe Exchange Foundation is an entity that I own 100% with no debts or liabilities. And no outstanding contracts that cannot be fulfilled :wink:

I think that an automated bounty system will exist, and automatically pay developers then Safe Exchange Coin holders; This is all very exciting to see what more we will equip the exchange with.

Sorry I didn’t get to this sooner, had a lot of feedback from the universe and addressing all in due time, and luckily had some enhanced clarity in the white paper since last posted.

1 Like