Does Daniel Know Who Is Satoshi?

I just saw Daniel retweeted an article about the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto.
Does this theory sound possible to you? Looks like there are a lot of clues, but I’m still suspicious.

6 Likes

the question should be: " Does Satoshi Nakamoto know who is Daniel Dabek" … :wink:

8 Likes

Even though I read tens of articles on this topic, I think this is one of the best! Also, I have no idea who is this guy Cryptpresso, but he seems to be really knowledgable. I will definitely follow his blog. :man_teacher::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Cryptopresso . great article btw

3 Likes

Like reading some good detective story. It is evident the author put a lot of time and effort into research. :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

So you guys are sure that Hal Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto?

5 Likes

I cannot be sure 100% but after I read this blog post it seems to me Hal Finney is Satoshi. :man_technologist:

Btw, do you know this blogger? Maybe he can write about Safex? :stars:

1 Like

I don’t know who he is, but there is an option on the blog to contact him for writing, I assume he would write about Safex if asked

1 Like

Unfortunately Hal Finney passed away in 2014

1 Like

Hey @GetGriffin I was thinking of Cryptpresso, not Hal Finney. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hahahah, it is not Hal definitely. I’ve contacted the blogger and told him about the Safex and this forum, maybe he will join us :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

daniel is satoshi bro he made up the bs story about buying bitcoins dude is in god mode!

7 Likes

That would be awesome! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

I read some articles on that blog, and i like it very much! They have a very interesting topics :upside_down_face:

1 Like

hahah it make a sense :rofl:

2 Likes

What do you think bro? :sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

ive iften pondered perhaps if he was or he was part of the team that may have been involved in its inception the problem is a secret like that never gets disclosed

Thank you @callmemax for contacting me, and thanks to everyone for kind words!
Your community is great, so much support on my twitter account by Safex members.

I personally think Hal Finney was the real Satoshi Nakamoto, and I pointed out to all the clues I gathered over the time. Also, there is a good documentary called “Banking on Bitcoin”, I think you’ve seen it, where the Forbes journalist Andy Greenberg talks about his pursuit of Satoshi.

Also, I’ve seen that you just published the main net and Safex Cash is mineable now, so I wrote something about mining coins and mentioned Safex, I hope you’ll like it. I will publish it as a new post.

Thanks so much for your support.

5 Likes