Elon musk tags in twitter

Reflecting again Dan, a friend who sold Heart valves was in charge of the Northern Hemisphere, said Dan when you get older making $ is fun! Also advised when you feel the stress think of the game Packman, eating the stress, absorbing the energy & laugh then get on your board & ride HaHaHa Sunday Fun :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey we made it this far, with folks actually helping, in the end it has been a real community effort. Perhaps it wasn’t visible on the forum since we picked up activity in the clear light recently. However, the private testing group that got us through all of last year more than two dozen contributors, that made all of the difference. The real critics have been those who put their effort where their mouth is, gave feedback that we have been able to translate into meaningful corrections that led to a nice system we have today :sunrise:

So there is plenty to be grateful for, a few bad apples won’t spoil this, we remove that from our community and focus on the positives. Let this thread be a guidance. You can be lightened and supportive, helpful even or don’t need to occupy our glorious headspace, amrite?

12 Likes

images

2 Likes

Hi @dandabek,
There are those of us who were not part of the testing group, who may not have the skill set to do so. I’m in that group, I don’t know much about github, cli, and crypto for that matter. Safex was an investment decision for me because I could see it’s potential, you are so very dedicated and transparent, and awesome community!
Please do not be discouraged by banter, negative comments and bad actors. What you’ve gone thru, the battles you’ve had to fight, I respect and appreciate all that you did, not just for your sake but ours as well!
When you’re ready, I look forward to helping you, this project and the community in the form of financial support as best I can once your donation system is in place. No matter what anybody says, you got it done! They can’t take that away from you. I think there’s a lot of us who stand by you.

18 Likes

Spot on jcasale!

4 Likes

Take it easy ya all, and let the man do his fv*#ing job, you aren’t that smart, know one invested in you, you know who you are. Just sit back, get out your popcorn, and enjoy the show in silence if you can.

3 Likes

@jcasale, right on, nicely put! Calmer minds prevail.

3 Likes