Elon musk tags in twitter

Hi all. I haven’t got a clue who handles the official Safex twitter account but hassling Elon by tagging him everyday isn’t mature or helpful IMO. Get the market place out first and maybe mention it occasionally?

9 Likes

Or never. If Safex is what they say it is, there’s no point in begging for attention. As the great Bukowski once said, “don’t try”

2 Likes

Like really who does this Dan guy think he is after all this work begging for attention As the great Bukowski FCK Man Dan has every right to be happy and filled with joy for his accomplishments and if he wants to share his joy on twitter again his right! Elon would not see it as harassment or begging one bit as being a businessman will see the value or not!! Oh Elon noticed this Happy Smart Intelligent young Man achieve what the 1% do but he harassed me and was begging for attention!! HaHaHa

2 Likes

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

20 Likes

3 Likes

Begging for attention was probably a bad use of words. Dan, I back you 100% I just firmly believe the project will go far and wide without these Elon types. carry on!

2 Likes

After what happened in 2017 with the likes of Cryptopia and the shit that came from that… I am not talking of Cryptopia’s demise… I am talking of the power they had and exercised in one hit where Safex was banned and frozen near instantly. Safex was banned from Coinspot!
The reasons can still probably be debated but from my perspective why entertain any situation which could come back to haunt us!! Why play with fire when we already know burns hurt!!
We should just be quiet and get one with the work at hand… for me that is my continued support of Safex.

1 Like

To be fair, Safex wasn’t banned from Coinspot. Coinspot were only brokering via Bittrex back then, so when Bittrex delisted, Coinspot were unable to continue a Safex pairing.

To their credit, they did perform the migration of all Safex they had custody of, which has allowed those Safex holders who stopped following crypto and left their coins on Coinspot to not miss out on the migration of their coins.

8 Likes

Whats the mathematical % of how much it really matter or even negative impacts anything vs the fact it will take long term promotion getting the name out needing to start someplace and how much motivation does it give the parties involved Lets say that again how much motivation does it give all parties involved this has no value to you but you back him 100%

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying that! I had thought it was because of all the Wild West behaviour back in 2017.

2 Likes

Hey mate, the way you come across you sound like dick. ha ha

1 Like

Let’s everyone stop with the personal attack comments. :pray:

It’s just unnecessary.

9 Likes

I think the same. Imo it looks like amateur when you beg for attention.
Like op said we first have to get the marketplace out. Because if we have attention but no marketplace or constant delay, it will ruin all this attention.

2 Likes

The community has trusted Dan, he got us this far needing to finalize legal doc before release is automatic. Mathematical % of how much it negative impacts anything vs the fact it will take long term promotion getting the name out needing done & from a marketing perspective is intelligent!! Calling it begging is totally pathetic! Specialized in Marketing I would be totally disappointed if I didn’t see this moment as knowing to get any real attention it will take long term promotion thus this post is total BS :sunglasses:

4 Likes

The main thing I have discovered, is: many projects in software, and especially crypto have delays. The issue that I see is that I did not invest properly in messaging control. So it has been a free for all, and when we ended up with the mob controlling the narrative, when a bunch of people decided to have fun and cause defamations it really had an impact obviously. I believe those people just got carried away with their banter and people were responding. Many projects are in delay: eth 2.0, among many and there is no mockery, there is incessant fervent investment. And people don’t get negative, they get hopeful and invest aggressively hoping 1 day in the future their eth2.0 will become real. (An example among many others)

So, Elon Musk is an in play character in crypto right now, it is funny, and it is cool. And with many things in life you don’t know that it might spark the attention of that guy. The only thing that you can do badly here, is be negative about it, like the delays, or anything else you want to be negative about.

After all this nonsense we have tolerated in the past, we never had to, I don’t know why the past moderation tolerated any of the negativity at all. Why there wasn’t a blanket ban upon all of these people, and law suits against them all from the get go. Times are different now, and we will continue pinging Elon Musk we have a good business case and we want it in front of the best people possible.

If that makes you cringe, you don’t have an obligation to watch! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Just stay optimistic, it’s what has kept me going, and will always result better than negativity and cynicism.

12 Likes

Not all are duh-duh

2 Likes

Putting some thought into this Lame post-Dan perfect Alchemy bad situation do a 360 was reflecting had a Gym, sponsored a Powerlifting Competition set a # of World Records, across the street Irish Pub the bartender stopped the people from buying me drinks @ 25 waiting for my personal attention passed a few around to Lots of friends Wow a Wild Night Can’t imagine what the community has planned for you Lookout & pay no mind to these negative talkers and do what you do best HaHaHa :sunglasses: Scott Mendelson World Record 715lb Raw Bench Press - YouTube

2 Likes

There is a difference between criticism and negativity.

Ask about or make a point on something didn’t mean that you are negative.

You mean like, writing about being a recruiter for software development, criticizing the development strategy, we beg for help finding a replacement developer, and then get no help? You mean that sort of criticism? :joy:

Most of the “criticism” has been exactly that, nothing constructive or helpful in any meaningful way at all whatsoever. This has been most of the “advice” and “criticism” so if you’re half cocked it’s better to just keep your comments to yourself.

8 Likes