ETH - Ethereum

ethereum founder sells 25% of his coins

ETH the future of crypto… 8 ball tell me… highly unlikely…

Then again who knows?

What if Satoshi does the same? Lol

1 Like

For sure, but I think its hard for him to do that because we would all know where those coins went; probably the same how they figured out this guy sold his eth.

I suspect the plan is to launch their slock.it crowdsale when the price is much lower in order to harvest maximum amount of ETH, since they give a fixed price on the crowdsale… wow…

sorry but I’m not following the logic:

do you mean that they’ll be able to obtain more ETH now that the price is lower? - I believe so to, but how does the ratio 1:100 ratio for DAO tokens influence the amount of ETH reiceived?

Youre right my mistake in logic… Yet if you didnt want to spend your current stash for dao and accumulate for less expensive you can afford more dao per unit of fiat expense so it still creates advantage

yeah, that’s true.
I’m gonna invest in the slockit DAO, seems hyped enough to attract big investors and having the first mover advantage over other DAOs is important,so the risk/reward ratio is good imo

2 Likes

If you’re passive investing etc; yeh sure can put a dime there, hope it materializes something… if we do everything right, and based on ethereum current tech - they won’t get very far… especially if only 3.5 txns can happen per second etc…

heh… i dont think its technologists forming DAO more like the business guys. so sure it will probably materialize some profit for you; I wouldn’t be buying any sincerely. I’m sure that won’t stop your chances though which is good.

1 Like

true, I don’t trade daily due to the lack of time ( regular daily job ) but I look for potential profitable setups and projects that have some substance. we’ll see what the future holds :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://daohub.org/

here’s that dao thing

1 Like

Eth up on the back of this daohub launch…

ETH is a complete joke IMHO. Its programming language is beneath criticism.

1 Like

@dvnp comedians also have a place on earth :stuck_out_tongue:

So true, especially when it comes to golden aims :smile:

1 Like

ETH looking strong even…

DAO raised so far 47M$

Even though its ledger is not private, trends appear to be going this way…

eth volumes right at bitcoin volumes; room for growth in price?