ETH - Ethereum

Ethereum Planning a soft-fork and white listing and black listing addresses and accounts to rescue their DAO débâcle.

Furthermore, some ugly bugs in past implementations of Ethereum:

ETH on a flat line

ETH got big issues right now

ETH in a range bound; the soft fork is not going through to deal with the DAO situation, and maybe they will do a hard fork and reverse the centrally unintended transferred eth

ETH in a one way trend down, this is about the price before The DAO; probably will continue down

ETH rallying while Bitcoin is stagnant, Hard fork to be confirmed July 20, and Exchanges already preparing for that

https://slacknation.github.io/medium/11/11.html

Here’s a link that shows the time until the hard fork. Precarious situation in my opinion

Eth spikes up ahead of the Hard Fork which will be entering some nodes in about 6.5 hours from now. DAO token holders will receive 1 ETH per 100 DAO as per a refund. 500,000 of the tokens available will remain with the founders of The DAO called the “trustee” account.