Exchanges

Add another zero for binance.

3 Likes

Doesnā€™t have to be binance, just any exchange with decent volume that actually accepts deposits.

4 Likes

Uniswap is free. Sushiswap, secret network AMM launching in a week or soā€¦ free. We can start there. No need to pay exchanges. What we need is volume and exposure. Exposure = more volume, more volume = higher price + free cex, higher price = more donations. If we want volume we need traders, more liquidity. To get traders they need to be able to chart sfx sft at least on tradingview. Everything is a domino affect. Crypto is all about network effects. A solid community that believes in the project will market better and for free. Testing group should be making videos and content.

10 Likes

All of this = more miners which the network needs to be healthy.

8 Likes

Keep in mind that we have exchanges already implemented for sfx: two things stopped their deploy, our calamity on the Pr side, and lacking funding to add to market making. We had wanted to deploy all four at once, bw.com to lead it, but as soon as we started roll out you saw what was done to us.

p2pb2b.io
Bitrue.com
Digifinex.com

In addition to that, we are working on the Safex cash wrapped project on a separate team, it will take some time to deploy legally. However the implementation is quite down the road in planning and reliable developer around it.

If at least we can get the market making funded, around 100,000$ Half sfx half usdt per exchange This activity can also generate profit. So there are business opportunities involved. Just how to properly structure this, and who is actually interested to support these amounts. And also consider there is risk of losing all (can be limited to halt if a certain loss took place), Iā€™m very comfortable with the risks as Iā€™ve been risking everything I can for this project.

Maybe some NDA and a roster of business opprtjnities we can be funding/ promoting

The wrapped Safex cash is easier since we can use the uniswap market maker and itā€™s open ended you just deposit the wrapped Safex cash and other part eth/usdt

9 Likes

Hi @dandabek,
Iā€™ve not been able to help you on the testing and development end of things (i.e. coding, stagenet, etc.), but if you would be willing to set up a funding campaign thru donorbox.org, at least until youā€™re able to establish a donation system thru the Safex Foundation, I would be willing to make an initial donation of $100 using my credit or debit card. If 1000 of us from the community can kick in this much, more or less, maybe we can help to really get things going.

10 Likes

That is great, and for this reason I will wait to produce a more comprehensive presentation of what is at stake.

If you have seen how much was spent up to now, and keep in mind failed employees or initiatives are part of the process and the risk. Then it will bring perspective to the actual cost of everyoneā€™s holdings and what we need to actually start to push into this market properly.

13 Likes

If this was any other ICO, centralized, pre-mined shitcoin, Iā€™d say to go pound sand.

But itā€™s not.

This is a privacy-focused, censorship-resistant, community-driven, truly decentralized marketplace embedded on the blockchain. Commerce needs to happen in the crypto space, and it needs to be done in this way. Youā€™ve taken it this far @dandabek and its time to let the rest of the wolfpack have your back. And for that, I will donate and I will donate regularly.

We shouldnā€™t just stop there, we should create a culture around supporting this project by contributing to the marketing, coding, and by donation. And we should recognize those people in our channels that do so.

• Collect dividends ā†’ donate %
  • Sell a product ā†’ donate %
  • Profit from a trade (safex or otherwise) ā†’ donate %

If I learned anything from that Wall Street Bets community, is that they can really make things happen (good or bad) if they all came together.

Letā€™s make it happen.

13 Likes

I am also ready to donate. Going double, 200$. Even I was banned at few platforms I am putting that behind because I believe in project and progress is visible.

12 Likes

downloaddf

5 Likes

Yea, that set back was unfortunate. Fortunately Safex has gained antifragility through all the chaos. A dex listing would enable the lindy effect to execute over time and further contribute to antifragility.

Elon Musk on simplicity - "One of my mantras ā€” focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work to get your thinking clean and make it simple. But itā€™s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.ā€

I also heard him on a podcast say ā€œthe simplest solution is always the best solutionā€. - Elon

SFX canā€™t be a security due to the nature of its distribution curve, even if we have regulatory uncertainty, it canā€™t be a security if Bitcoin isnā€™t and Bitcoin isnā€™t!

Its been a long journey but it feels like its only the beginning.

7 Likes

The best attitude Iā€™ve adopted is that these things have to be very challenging, and never start to think that things will ever get easy street, no matter the capital, the people. Time on this project has proven that, and then It has shown that our greatest strength was resilience, sticking to the plan, adapting to the environment, and alas here we are.

I think that among the more valuable propositions for exchange listings, is the safex wrapped into ethereum. I hope we can get that out within the next 30 days, because it is accompanied by a significant partnership that I believe will thoroughly enhance the game for Safex and the Marketplace going forward, also it will enable decentralized trading, and the speculation possibilities on the ethereum blockchain. While in parallel we execute the use case of the marketplace.

We need to get our social media back on track, the wallet released, the exchanges I mentioned up there back up and running, and this should catalyze an effect that we can build off of, financially.

18 Likes

@dandabek please imbed donorbox and Foundation deposit address to safex.org asap. Many ppl know how extremely passionate the team have been working on the project. It has temporarily wrongfully stopped by a few individuals. We all clearly see how professionally and resilient you have coped with it. Most of us just really want you to succeed big time and push you forward! Iā€™ll donate.for sure.

The only thing i donā€™t understand is that people who are in the crypto space shouting they want everything decentralized still using shitty centralized social media. Maybe this is also a good time to open a parallel door to decentralized media as well and set a new trend.

12 Likes

Iā€™m on board. Iā€™ll donate what I can. Crypto preferably.

8 Likes

Didnā€™t we do a fundraiser for live coin and others? I know several of us discord members chipped in over a year ago for exchanges

aqwer Please share as seems more like a open statement as I never heard of anything of the such and to say several of us and your the only one who ever has made this claim What is your true purpose other than harassment as I have pointed out before this being said downloaddf

2 Likes

yes thanks 2019, we put 2 btc for livecoin for two coin listings which costed 5 btc each and we negotiated with whatever we could get together, Iā€™m sure that I put 0.75 btc towards it and another 1.25 btc from the group, and got them to do it for the 2 btc, now theyā€™re gone itā€™s easy to share the information we promised not to disclose the listing fee that we were able to convince them to list for.

If you want to skew information, and pretend like it wasnā€™t spent on livecoin, or as if we got some refund after they went down, you will be bounced out.

Maybe we missed some self made deadlines, but what you are doing out there on the internet is actual fraud, you are making up lies knowing that they are outright lies to defame while we actually do things every day to complete and make good on the project. We donā€™t benefit from missing deadlines, but you cause damage with your disgusting activity. You will be sorry if you keep up this activity which is beyond internet banter. Be aware. You arenā€™t banned yet so we can see you show your true intentions a bit more.

7 Likes

Looks like Dan just confirmed it. Iā€™m sorry youā€™ve got so much hostility for me. But the facts are we did have a previous fundraiser for exchanges and myself and other discord members contributed. There used to be a list in the discord with our names.

@jtwalker42 we raised 2 bitcoins in 2019 (~$8,000) which were spent to get on livecoin, not sure what you are trying to get at. It is a last warning at your behavior.

11 Likes

Yes Dan confirmed in 2019 the group raised, he covered and would have had to cover less as I didnā€™t even hear of it, however what is the point for you to mention this as who really cares at this point most community members are happy and your here like

3 Likes