Exchanges

Regarding the possible introduction of a token which represents Safex Cash on the Ethereum blockchain, there could be another possibility besides or instead of wrapped Safex Cash - the RenBridge: https://renproject.io/

Possibility to swap/mint already implemented currencies: https://bridge.renproject.io/

RenBridge mainnet stats: https://mainnet.renproject.io/

The renZEC for instance is also trading on Uniswap: DEXTools.io (ETH/renZEC pair)

11 Likes

Thank you @cryptooli I will check this out,

Also, meanwhile:

19 Likes

Lets do this! :gem::rocket::raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

If this post wasn’t just advertising, which is ok, your link is no follow unless you’re a member of the forum, properly.

I checked it out, it’s a nice interface, though I couldn’t find any information about who is behind this. Usually that is a major red flag.

5 Likes

Exactly, and still not having the identity of the exchange is definitely a red flag.

3 Likes

Hey @moyogatomi thanks for your reply, I am not trashing 50x in any way, but after livecoin which had a fake ceo identity in the end made me very skeptical about nearly every exchange. BW.com I hope will open withdrawals/deposits soon, they are probably waiting for the rest of the market to pick up for example p2pb2b.io, bitrue, and digifinex.

Each of these companies I am able to at least contact their operations team directly with a name and a face, unlike livecoin. You mentioned 50x ceo is active, who is he?

Gratefully we have xcalibra.com as well which focuses to support Safex. I understand we were delayed with releasing, but the way people react is not under my control. Also bittrex.com delisted, I didn’t why did I get the problems from Bittrex delisting? why you all didn’t go after bittrex for delisting, but had to bring the hammers on me?

If 50x is worth it, maybe you can petition them, I can support you with energy and good wishes. If they may say no, then it is a waste of energy, the other exchanges I mentioned I have direct contact with the top management, and this is valuable to deal with all manners of issues. I just don’t understand why you become defensive about this exchange, but then are you equally defensive about safex out there?

7 Likes

I can reach out, I’m still completely skeptical completely skeptical. It’s two guys, as an exchange founder we have more than a dozen top people in the industry on it.

Also, those other exchanges, yes they came over night someone big checked us first and then introduced me. They would already be trading but it was no sense to open up with what happened in December with the person straight lying to the federal government.

So we will start opening you have p2pb2b bitrue and digifinex. With growing volumes other exchanges should follow without much of our intervention. It really is only the best way when someone real and meaningful introduces or its and uphill battle we put one guy contacted 50 exchanges and only got livecoin.

Then a big person I asked the favor and he checked and here we are. So I prefer the second way always. It makes success and I focus on the development, and less on the price pump and dump.

Now we can focus on growth. Probably the best thing is if the rest of the community want it they can petition for being listed. That would be the best way, and the exchange can demonstrate being a good player. Would actually be he coolest way.

10 Likes

They can list for free if they want…

3 Likes

Relentless .

4 Likes

Hey Dan,

I’ve been following 50x and SafeX since 2017 and I think both projects are at a point where they could really benefit off each other.

Safex would benefit more, 50x exchanges big selling point is all coins on the exchange are paired with every other coin on the exchange instead of just /btc and /eth. As of right now 37 coins are listed.

Hopefully you reach out to @pricenick, he’s got the same can do attitude as yourself, I just wanted to write this in case you were still worried about moyogatomis ‘advertising efforts’ as a new member of the forum.

There’s only 2 projects I tell everyone about and that’s Safex and 50x, I think myself and moyogatomi can both just see a positive path for projects we believe in, neither of us have even posted a referral link here for 50x, just trying to help this project move forward.

Cheers :metal:

10 Likes

Hey, we can already do the staking? I didn’t know that? Can you please tell me where can I find instructions for that?
Thanks,
Alex

The cli wallet is fully-functional… I have staked SFT, created merchant accounts, and even made a purchase already on Mainnet via the cli wallet…

But if you aren’t familiar with its use, I wouldn’t recommend jumping straight onto Mainnet with it. Learn the functionality on stagenet, imo.

Or just wait for the more user-friendly twmwallet to drop :innocent:

(But this is off topic to OP, so create a new thread if intending to continue this dialogue)

2 Likes

Thank You for the quick response! :blush:
I didn’t want to start a new topic, because I thought some topics about staking already exist.
I first have to learn what Mainnet is :smiley: And how to access the stagenet, etc.
I am a software developer, so I won’t have issues using a cli from the UX perspective, but I definitely need more knowledge, though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How can i sell my bag ! Xcalibra need kyc and i can not do it ! Help me !

Watcha Got Buddy? As you been keeping up with the update you already have the answer.

Other exchanges are coming. Watch the weekly updates.

New exchange with deactive wallet like bw.com !!! , waited long time ! Lost money here . Delay after delay lost lot of money here , I can’t not exit now !!!

I can’t wait anymore @dandabek buy my bag . Like buyback program . At 15 sats ! Anyone ?

Dude I asked you what you have & your complaining just send them here and I promise to pay you

SafexizbEHdGwdJjvtNrcQAf6FZBUSunfSDRbowxDNNGBPhfc6DzVeacEzxKNt3rFYEkyHLN7JNsWLHTM58DPA33iepZ4uqFFpg9ER7FLNup2WET4
February 25, 2021

2 Likes

Successfully deposited some SFX from Xcalibra to p2pb2b exchange. I think it is not yet officially opened (for trading) but was curious will this work. Glad to see that they are working on it

15 Likes