Food for Thought

I’ve been thinking about the future price of the safex token after official launch; and when you compare safex tokens (which could be viewed as shares) to facebook shares, you might get a clearer picture of what a safex token might be worth in the future; if the marketplace takes off and investors see it as legitimate form of making money in line with the stockmarket. Smart Investors usually look at diversifying their portfolio.
For instance: Facebook has 2,897,307,935 shares; and is worth $171 US per share. No dividends are provided to shareholders.
Safex has 2,147,483,647 tokens (shares); and is currently worth $0.016903 USD per token on market coin cap.

I might be wrong in my assessment but I think there is the possibilty of huge growth if blockchain technology and ecommerce in essence becomes mainstream and is used in everyday life.

9 Likes

you’re absolutely right. if Safex sees similar adoption it will be worth $100+. The problem right now with that suggestion is that Facebook had millions of users within a pretty short timeframe. Safex doesnt have any users. YET.

So we really cant know if this is possible until adoption starts after marketplace launch. One thing I am going to find interesting is the public appetite for privacy in online trading. Most people dont have a problem with posting their basic details online. Those people need to realise the value in their personal data and privacy before they consider using Safex as a worthwile change to make.

The whole idea of price 100% relies on the team executing. We all know the idea is proven and there is a market to disrupt, so its up to the growing team to deliver the working product. Without it, we are going no where.

Big 6 months ahead!