Furtur trading with safex

Hi everybody,

I would like to propose a suggestion, trading is done in btc, using a fiat / btc converter for each operation with a btc calculation in real time like that by buying or selling the user does it in btc but has a direct knowledge of prices in their original currency ( US / EUR… )

for example : i buy 10.000 SAFEX for 0.0285 BTC ( 93.00€ )

MY KNOWLEDGE NO TRADING PLATFORM USES A FIAT CONVERTER FOR REAL-TIME OPERATION, I think will be an asset for for safex exchange

What do you thing guys??

1 Like

I think there is value in creating a Fiat converter for trading, particularly by the time the Chille Blockchain is finalized. A Fiat converter supports new traders to have a better understanding of the transition from Fiat, to BTC, to SAFEX. Eventually, once SAFEX is off of the BTC blockchain and onto Chille, the converter would simply move between Fiat and SAFEX and/or Chille directly. Further, if SAFEX is able to create relationships with ERC20 conversion and decentralized exchanges with other tokens, being able to move back and forth freely between those currencies will, I imagine, increase the potential uptake of SAFEX.

The limitation of movement between SAFEX and BTC, at the present time, serves as a buffer to allow for organic growth of the project. Once Dan & Team are ready to launch Chille, I can see great value in moving to ETH and ERC20 conversions, initially, and then on to other tokens.

3 Likes