Given the possible train wreck about to hit the crypto market

The reason why I think it will be much lower than that is because markets always overshoot. The next few months will be interesting to watch though, that’s for sure. We know that a typical correction is between 50 to 60 percent and given the huge pump, it could be significantly more. We know that this market has gone through 60 plus percent corrections before.

So we assume many coins reliant and attached to the BTC will also fall back? It might be the perfect opportunity for independant coins to break away. Hopefully we already seeing that in the market at the moment with some recent surges.

Come on guys…
My post was on a hopeful note :slight_smile:
However yes I would expect that Bitcoin will be pulling down the altcoins. At least in the initial tremors

please where can i download the omni wallet

Until the issues are sorted with safex wallet I am also using this www.omniwallet.org
Do write down EVERYTHING

What issues? Does anyone here use the OS wallet? Wondering if you got any issues , I’ve only used btc wallets so far

Well that lightening network for btc is in progress, I read about it and I don’t know how far it is away but will make btc a lot faster, maybe more things along those lines , they might make lightening network 2 one day , I think developers will keep thinking if better ways. They always seem to be onto something new

I just copied and pasted…look it up for yourself if you don’t believe what your eyes are seeing

Yea, thats right, but its still not giving you sub-second respond with up to 100+ trades executing per second.

Yes I understand that technlogy will improve things but one limiting factor of blockchain is that the data is stored somewhere on “every” node.

So while advancements will improve speeds so that blocks can be mined in say a minute it still requires multiple confirmations to be sure and this is still way more than sub-second response.

Even if blocks are mined at lightning speed of 1 per second it still is woefully slow for trading.

So that is why I don’t really consider things that have not even been thought of yet. It requires a quantum leap of tech advances to have a blockchain trading platform.

Best to use the most suitable tech for each job and as blockchain tech improves then its applications improves.

But for the market place technology being built NOW having an exchange toing trading along the lines of poloniex or bittrex or cryptopia is not possible. If in a few years new tech allows it then safex blockchain can fork itself to build in this feature.

1 Like

Agreed. There are good ideas and then impractical ones. We need to be practical.

All the experts can be wrong

“I see little commercial interest in the internet in the next 10 years”

Bill gates 1994

1 Like

Given the price action it’s likely that this moves towards 11,000 then probably stabilises for a bit and I think further moves downwards will follow. I could not profit off this because I have no short positions but as I said 50 to 60 percent corrections are the norm and especially in this market. Which means that an 80 plus percent correction is also possible (from the 20k).
I hope no one here has risked too much and hopefully not leveraged up.

I got my raincoat and boots ready for the storm