Has anyone been in contact with exchanges about Safecoin?

Has anyone gotten in contact with any of the centralised exchanges, so that they could list safecoin?

I am asking, because I would be interested to try and reach out to them if no one has done it. If people have done it, please let me know how it went etc.

Thanks

1 Like

safexcoin or safecoin?

for safecoin, poloniex already asked on the safe forum about when conversion from MAIDSAFE to SAFE would occur, so I’d say they are already on top of it.

1 Like

@lambas There has been some efforts for getting maidsafecoin listed on the centralized exchanges; im sure they’ll welcome safecoin as well after the conversion.

Bittrex.com is a recently listed exchange for rmaidsafecoin and several other coins.

you can find the #safecoin-trading channel on the left and join the discussion about getting onto other exchanges.

safex coin distribution is commenced, and after that’s done I will see to it that we are listed on Poloniex.com and some other exchanges if possible as well

1 Like

I don’t think safecoin could exist on exchanges as it lives only on the safe network. If some exchange want to trade safecoin it will need an safe app to be on the middle and converting to another coin, isn’t it?

It works just like any other digital coin, the maintainer of the exchange would produce a central wallet where they would receive deposits, and their front end UI would interact with the wallets on the server. In my exchanges everything stays the same, just the withdrawal and deposit is “hotplugged” with the respective wallet scheme.

So yes it’s a new app they would connect. The safecoin wallet.

1 Like

@capivarao @Rob Hey guys, I meant safexcoin. When the ‘coins’ or ‘assets’ are distributed to us, on the 5th of February, it would be good if people could trade them. That could bring even more people in, as people you go and search what this project is about. I guess poloniex and other exchanges which have integrate Omni and Omni assets, would easily be able to accept safexcoin on their platform.

2 Likes

this, exchange would definitely bring newcomers for sure. great way to expose project further as ppl would start reading up. dev you should contact poloniex :wink:

1 Like

I’ve sent out a request to Poloniex.com several hours ago.

1 Like

As I recall there are a handful of requirements that must be met to be listed, once these requirements are satisfied you can rally all safex supporters to request that Bittrex and Poloniex add SEC.
I just read the white paper again and am excited all over again at the possibilities.
Talk soon.

1 Like

@optictopic We satisfy all requirements, since our coin is an omni coin just like maidsafecoin it should be no hassle to get it listed.

Have you picked a safex logo for the coin?

1 Like

1 Like

go with this for now

1 Like

Here is what it looks like in a round format.

2 Likes

That looks good, I think that the exchange just shrinks it down, they asked for 1000x1000 size square image;

I’m finishing up a trading bot which will let people automate their trading that includes Poloniex and Bittrex, hope they’ll list us :wink:

3 Likes

Here is what it looks like on tshirts.

2 Likes

great news, looking forward and yes logo looks great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

What is the name of the coin? *
“SafeExchangeCoin”

What is the coin’s symbol? *
“SEC”

Please link to the announcement page. *
Officially, Safe Exchange - Crowdsale

If the coin has a website, please link it here.
http://safex.io/sale

If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
http://omnichest.info/lookupsp.aspx?sp=56

If you have a poloniex account, you can express your interest at the coin request link.

1 Like

I sent my request. Did they say when they would make a decision?

No answer yet, though we’ll be exchanged somewhere that’s for sure :wink:

2 Likes