How do I store offline safex coins from bittrex?

did you copy down the private keys in “step 2”?

Yes sure, i printed out the private key.

1 Like

Are there any clear instructions on how to move Safex from omniexplorer.info to someplace else such as Bittrex? (I have read thru the thread and have my private keys).

Do I have to set up a wallet on https://www.omniwallet.org

Not too sure

Sorry can’t post in the other thread due to post limit

This should help!

Hi,

I’ve just purchased safex and when I go to bittrex to transfer, it says I don’t have sufficient funds. I’ve waited 24 hours to make sure the transfer is complete and I’ve checked omni explorer and it does show that my “units” are there.

Thanks for the help

I have a Ledger Nano S.

Can I store my SAFEX there?

I bought yesterday and on bittrex and normally transfer to my wallet which i generated using KEY GENERATOR on safex.io
web page. you have learning section here https://safex.io/education

Not recommended. I thing Daniel Dabek said that because procedure is very difficult to claim safe coins. There is answer somewhere on this forum

Hey!

Can I use Bitaddress.org generator? It prints nice paperwallets… and it’s offline.
Can I also use BIP38?

Thanks

1 Like

Hey, @dandabek, you liked my post. Does that mean it’s ok to send my Safex to the address generated by bitaddress?
(what about BIP38?)

:slight_smile:

1 Like

You can use an address generated on bitaddress.org since they are standard Bitcoin addresses; however, BIP38 is not supported by the Safex Wallet

2 Likes

Hey Daniel, i recently purchased coins. Amazing project. I got mine from Coinspot in Australia. I noticed this original post was from Early March. Is it the exact same way to deposit coins from coinspot into a my safex account? Im still very new to all this

I recommend you using Bitaddress.org (preferably offline - you can download it) to generate an address.
Just choose paperwallet and don’t use BIP38 (password).

Just to make sure, one CAN use BIP38, but won’t be able to USE a wallet, unless he decrypts the private key first.
So, for someone holding Safex in a paperwallet, BIP38 is quite a good option.

Is this correct?

@dandabek I want to send my SAFEX back to Bittrex. How do I do that?

Hey @dandabek, If i whack my coins in this offline wallet, ill be elegible for the dividends right?

Cheers

Hello @dandabek,

As I couldn’t withdraw safex from bittrex directly to my safex wallet (it was blocked), I’ve withdrawned them to a btc adress… on my nano S… I wish I had seen your message before doing it.

Is there an easy tutorial on how to get the private key from the nano S, so I can then import it to my safex wallet ?
what happens to eth and btc/bch on the same nano S ?

It would be nice if you could help me on this

1 Like