How to delete no longer needed

And the point of this thread is…?

The people who posted Cryptopia pulled a dirty trick are idiots and the thread needs to be removed yesterday, the longer it sit’s on the forum the community continues to insult Cryptopia. Oh please consider not delisting SAFEX but we’re going to continue to slap Cryptopia in the face with the post-Cryptopia pulled a dirty trick!!! The people of Cryptopia are monitoring what the people in the community are saying as they decide what to do. If they read this they see the people are idiots who posted the thread and I’m not supporting it!!!

1 Like

If you have something against someone, just send personal message, don’t open thread. My last post here, since i don’t want to bump this nonsense.

I strongly suggest that you stop flaming on Cryptopia and in those sentences saying “we”. You do not speak for the community nor the Safex Team. You are entitled to your own opinion but this have to stop.

Speculations is what this is and only Cryptopia themselves knows the truth and it will probably stay that way. So stop flaming, sit tight and enjoy the ride :slight_smile:

I’m not flaming on Cryptopia I’m standing up for them being slapped in the face in the thread and the thread should have been removed before it went as far as it did and I feel the community should also feel the same way. Do you feel insulting them is OK

2 Likes

oh, i got it all wrong mate. My bad for blaming you! Im sorry!

But yes, it has to stop. If i was a moderator i would delete all those flaming-threads.

1 Like

Is there any admin on here who can do that??? This should be used for help for noobs and informative subjects? Can someone step up please

You know that with this forum software that if you flag posts then the forum itself can hide posts.

So if you flag a post as inappropriate and 3 (IIRC) others agree by flagging it too then that post is hidden. It then requires a Mod to deal with it or leave it hidden

So just flag posts that you know are inappropriate

I moderate other forums running discourse and it can be very effective to flag posts. Effectively the community moderates itself to a degree. And it saves moderators like me a lot of time.

If you are member level 3 then you can edit topic titles too. No need of a moderator. But only do it if its absolutely needed otherwise the moderators get pissed off real quick

Word to the wise, we could have saved having this topic if people used the power of the forum that the community had all along

EDIT: I took the first step and changed the title to

Cryptopia doing omni upgrade and resync of wallet

So you need to search this topic name instead of the old inflammatory one

2 Likes

Brand new here Rob this was my very first post :+1: Thanks for the heads up :v:

1 Like