I am a trader, interested in SAFEX

So before I do any research, could someone shortly explain the business model of SAFEX?

Safex is establishing a blockchain that has an embedded marketplace so people can buy and sell any good or service without censorship using an anonymous currency. Each sale will generate 5% commission to the holders of the Safex Token.

The blockchain to be established will introduce a currency that is proof of work mined. Whereas the existing token is for earning the 5% commission and voting to spend from the core budget. The existing token has a supply of 2,147,483,647 that were sold ~2 years ago for ~$300,000 usd ($50,000 before appreciation)

Heavy lifting on the project began over the summer with hiring staff and expanding the reach of the Safex brand. We expect Beta to be live early next year and the marketplace to go live in Q2 next year.

10 Likes

Thank you for the fast response! That certainly sounds interesting indeed and probably will be worth to do the research. One more question: I only found a whitepaper from 2015, which is not that extensive. Can there be a more detailed/updated whitepaper be expected anytime soon?
Cheers

2 Likes

Welcome aboard Hans, as you can see Dan the main architect and developer is very accessible, his reply above is a modest summary of what’s to come. Do further research and I’m sure you will become a holder in Safex, not just a trader.

1 Like

Well I do love extensive whitepapers before I consider buying a coin.
I do crypto trading since 2012, never holding any coin excepted btc for more than a view months.
Has nothing to do with the project itself, this is just my way to generate money, still I understand the standpoint of holding a coin but to be clear: everyone is in for the money traders and holders.
Everyone should do how he makes the most out of it`s equity.

3 Likes

Welcome Hans. Dan has stated on the Safex Discord chat that we can expect the new white paper to be released along with the Safex Blockchain Alpha and the new website, sometime in December. (likely early December)

1 Like

Great! If it’s a solid whitepaper and alpha blockchain it`ll surely rise in prise significantly, still I prefer to wait for it and buy in afterwards if I like what I see. Anyways, seems like the founder of Safex is working on the project and even responding to people which is not self-evident for a project this size.

2 Likes

See you in a month Hans.

2 Likes

See you very soon Hans… I’m a real safex believer…next couple of weeks will be very intresting. Do not.miss it.

1 Like

Looking forward to the whitepaper. I appreciate you actually have real economists working on developing the viable market environment, rather than putting all your eggs in the tech basket. SAFEX is before anything else a currency (of the future :wink: ).

2 Likes