Intermediate Safex Wallet Update August 14, 2017

Greetings,

This is a brief update to keep in touch. We’ve successfully addressed btc and safex transactions and completed most of the UI features.

I am taking a short 4 hour break to rest up, when we get back to it: I will be merging the UI fixes to the transaction methods. Then packaging binaries.

We’ll be active on all channels with the Safex Wallet release.

Sincerely,
Safex Developers

24 Likes

WOOOOOHOOOOOO !! DANIEL YOU ARE A CHAMP! KEEP WORKING HARD! I CAN"T WAIT TO USE THE MARKETPLACE WITH ALL MY CHILLE!

4 Likes

Yeah I woulda done that binaries thing too. :lying_face:

2 Likes

Is there an expected amount of time until the wallet release? :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you !!!@

2 Likes

:city_sunrise:

7 Likes

Up and at it, good to see. What is a rough guideline for when the wallet will be released? I understand its a process but I’m just curious if you can comment. Have a great day!

3 Likes

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

You got this man! let the haters hate and they’ll be all too late. lol😂

2 Likes

For me its a red flag. How come CEO’s & developers cartoonized their real identity. Cant even deliver on time small projects, how come large projects?? This coin is run by pure hype

I give it to you on the delivery delay but for the “Cartoonized” it’s simply an artistic choice, you can see everyone face on all their platform https://twitter.com/safe_exchange

4 Likes

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel…

Hmmm…did not the creator of Bitcoin hide behind a fake name? …but bitcoin is pure hype, right? I don’t encourage developers/CEOs to use fake names, I’m just acknowledging that your opinion pretty much means nothing, and instead of disrespecting these people, maybe use better verbatim if you have any concerns…

3 Likes

Man you are king! Take your time, support you very much!!

1 Like

Haters gona hate … Dont know why so much negativity…

People these days want everything handed to them on a plate and price to shoot up to $1.00 overnight so they can cash in…Greed !

Daniel is hard working and focused from what I can see and will deliver, not too many hard working individuals like him left in this world ,

Keep up the good work mate and ignore all the ass scratching donkeys out there!

5 Likes

Let em sell cheap peck the more for us :wink: why need sum moderators to ban the trolls and haters

1 Like

sell you coins dude !! why you stay in stop cry

Everyone is selling now

1 Like

Youre working your ass off for deadlines, so dedicated man! Go SAFEX!!!

1 Like