Is this the move?

I concur in the strongest possible terms.

I think this might be a good week end for SAFEX. Hopefully the team at SAFEX keep on pursuing this 100%, it might be the Ebay of Crypto

1 Like

Just gotta wait. I’m not selling safex until it hits at least $1.00, but if it goes up to $1.00 any time in the next couple of months, I’ll be waiting until it goes to $4 or $6

2 Likes

once the wallet is out, the price will pump big time

you can generate public and private key from safex.io and store your coins there.

2 Likes

Neo is my favourite crypto, but their wallet is a bit amateur looking and their shiny new website is sluggish and poorly designed. Safex did a much better job of rebranding the website and by the look of screenshots their wallet looks way better - and looks make a big difference. I know the delay in the wallet is really annoying a lot of people, but the team are far more communicative than the neo team. The WORST thing that could happen is dropping a flashy too wallet too early and then getting caught out by bugs (you don’t want to see what that headline would do to your shares). Testing/deployment takes as long as it takes, and sometimes it throws up unexpected delays. It’s ready when it’s ready is a better approach than chucking it out to meet a deadline and then patching any issues on the fly.

https://safex.io/keys try this.

1 Like

You can use bitaddress.org to generate keys as well. The keys are BTC address keys the same as safex.io was creating.

http://omnichest.info/addresssearch.aspxyou can check your balance from omni explorer

1 Like

I wasn’t aware of that - that is a bit concerning. Something you could do (and I know, you shouldn’t be put into a position where you have to do this, because it costs money in transfer fees) is spread your holding among a few reputable exchanges. I know there aren’t a lot of options in this category.

check how many confirmations left.

1 Like

let’s shoot past the moon Hans,

Hans is a dutch name:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi,

using omniexplorer i see my Safex coins at the public address given to me by Safexchange when i purchase them, along with the private key. It took a few minutes to appear though, they said up to 24h.

1 Like

you mean how to sell them one day ?

if so: How to sell the coins

你們好,我是在Bittrex發現的,我很好奇這是個什麼樣的幣?

1 Like

Ok, i’m new here, yes, but I do own a decent amount of safex. Who is their target demographic for this? All that’s missing is the bong and a rainbow flag backdrop.

Actually Daniel told us about the Forbes interview himself. Do your research champ before looking foolish lol. Interview complete and it went for 2 hours!

2 Likes

That FORBES thing is a big JOKE. Is there anyone here who can update real progress?? Also Dan Dabek’s popular video is more than 2 years ago in Youtube- Just re-uploaded.

I believe in SAFEX but the wallet is taking a long time to come out but hope when it does it will be worth the wait. The only mistake he as made was giving a hard date on the release should have given a longer time frame so he could give himself some breathing room with less upset people. The only thing that makes me wonder didn’t he realise that it would take days to sync the wallet? Regardless I’m at 1.24 million safex and gonna hold so make large or go down with the ship no biggy got in what I can afford to loose everything is a gamble.

You’re about as useless as they come.

1 Like