John McAfee's prediction for Safex! Must see!

4 Likes

$5:00 by August 10th. Really would be great for the Safex team.

2 Likes

The guy is quite crazy imo, but the visibility he can provide for Safex will be very useful at the right time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a little nutty. By Aug 10? Any significance to that very exact date? I for one, hope it is a little more gradual and adoption and use over time. Consistent dividends and not monster pump and dumps of price of coin trying to copy what Bitcoin did. This is a much needed critical step in crypto and a bunch of overnight millionaires being five dollars that fast selling off will only hurt the growth long term. I will be very happy 1.00 by end of year

2 Likes

@Sikorsky24 If Dan gets this listed on an exchange before August this is going to happen for sure.

5$ is a bit too much, it would mean 10B + marketcap. Cant see that happening this year, and in this market.

Id be happy with 0.3-0.5 eoy.

3 Likes

Crypto is bigger than the exchanges exchanges they are listed on and those planning that aren’t really thinking the potential just monetary gain so again I stand by what I said and hope it doesn’t get ridiculously influenced by quick buckers

3 Likes

if its not on exchanges the price isnt going to be moving much. im surprised this isnt on graviex or crypto bridge

1 Like