Just did the migration -

Hi All,

I just did the migration now in safex wallet v0.08. I’ve saved all my keys and have all the backups.

The table still says that there are no safex coins (old omni within the bitcoin blockchain) left, so they’ve all been migrated. The tables for safex token and safex cash have not been updated yet. How long does this take.

I know the deadline is the 30th and i’ve done it just on time.

Will I get all my safex cash?

Thanks,
S

It can take up to 4 hrs for the Migration Table to populate after your burn, if you’ve set both halves correctly.

If you want to share your old address, I’ll take a look at the block explorer.

Hi Mate,

Ok thats good to know.

Heres the address which i migrated my safex coins from.

19UmC478JxqSYJ4hkx2GdaeB2WTMu6TDKw

Thanks for your help.

S

The top btc txn is your burn, and marries up with the timestamp on Omni

Looks like you maybe double clicked on Step 4, as there’s a surplus txn there.

How long did you leave between step 3 (first half) and step 4 ( second half)?

A fair amount of time, maybe like an 1.5 hours or so.

Is that an issue?

Okay. That marries up with the confirmations

Now just wait about 4 hrs for the Migration Table to populate

Perfect its in the table now. I’ve also imported my keys into the new orbiter wallet. Should the orbiter wallet display the number of safex tokens and safex cash? or is this not supposed to show yet. I only ask because it says 0 safex cash and tokens are available.

Perfect its in the table now. I’ve also imported my keys into the new orbiter wallet. Should the orbiter wallet display the number of safex tokens and safex cash? or is this not supposed to show yet. I only ask because it says 0 safex cash and tokens are available

They will only display in orbiter after Dan runs his Migration Script against your burn.

1 Like