Migration deadline firm?

I realize today is the last day to migrate, and we have had much time, but I am having technical issues getting a nominal amount of btc to do the migration due to lost authenticator codes for my account.
Dan, if there is any chance of having a few more days, I would appreciate it. I can’t be alone at the last minute with technical issues after reading the recent topics. Thank you.

1 Like

Migration deadline has passed, but we now have a 48hr grace period, to allow people who have last minute technical difficulties, to get it done.

But after the 48hrs, it is closed forever.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update, appreciate it. When you note 48 hours—where is the final deadline based from? For example I am in Chicago, and waiting on a bank transfer and account access. If the deadline is at 5 am Chicago time on Monday, December 2, I will miss it. Again, my own issues here, no one else’s problem. Thanks for any further information.

1 Like

It is 11:59 PM gmt-10 so Hawaii time, December 2

4 Likes

are you Jeffrey from Discord? look into migration support channel, I found a sweet soul who will borrow you some BTC.

3 Likes

Hi cryptooli, that is me–I just replied on Discord. I am all set as a wonderful community member sent me the amount I need for migration! Thank you for offering to help. Awesome being a part of this community.

4 Likes