Andrew
October 10, 2026, 3:58pm
1
Hi… anyone
I have been trying to do mining but constantly get this message:
‘Error: We haven’t seen that IP for that wallet address in our record’
I haven’t done any mining for years now… I cant remember how long ago.
Since then I have moved house and Internet providers probably a couple of times.
How do I fix this situation?
I tried leaving the IP off but then I get: No miner IP address specified
If you can help I would appreciate it.
Andrew.
Not sure where you are getting that message. Where are you trying to to mine to?
Andrew
October 10, 2026, 10:46pm
3
Hi thanks for the reply. The web address is ‘sf.pool pay com/#settings’
And heres a screen shot of the message.
I’ve never used pool.pay to mine SFX. Don’t really know of anyone in the Safex community who has. Maybe try the new solo miner, which was released last week. True decentralisation!
Andrew
October 10, 2026, 11:55pm
5
I have always thought that that was it.
I will try and find what you suggested. If I have trouble with it you may end up hearing from me again.
Thanks
The vast majority of the community, tmk, used either the official Safex Mining Pool or the Safex Ninja Mining Pool, when they were up and running.
Andrew
October 11, 2026, 12:31am
8
Thanks, I am up and running. And it was incredibly simple with the ‘The Safe Mine’
Thanks for your help!
1 Like
Andrew
October 11, 2026, 1:53am
9
Ok, so have a hashrate of 6.57KH’s on ‘Full Bore’… is that a comfortable number?
It’s hard to assess a number by itself. Checkout the xmrig benchmarks page for your specific cpu.
Bear in mind that many of the benchmarks are heavily optimised, so you may not get exactly the same hashrate levels without tweaking things.
Interestingly, with my laptop while testing the app, I was able to get a higher hashrate on Balanced than with Full Bore. Most likely due to other hardware bottlenecks.
1 Like