Naming the updated "1-Click Miner"

Hey Team,

We are in progress to launch a newly updated 1-click miner for Safex Cash Mining.

In that light, I wanted to extend to the community the opportunity to help us name it to fit in with the trends ahead for the ever expanding cryptocurrency market. Here are a few suggestions: Feel free to pick your favorite name, and even drop a comment suggesting your own!

• Safex QuickMine
  • Safex CryptoPulse Miner
  • Safex QuantumHash Miner
  • Safex HashPioneer Miner
  • Other (suggest in comments)
  • Safex 1-Click Miner

0 voters

9 Likes

Safex PrivacyProtecting Miner or Safex PrivacyProtector Miner or Safex PrivacySaving Miner

3 Likes

For context, and the marketing folks, the trends in technology that are being searched for include terms in the other names. Something to keep in mind when choosing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Safex PrivacyCrypto Miner
Safex PrivacyCrypto QuickMiner

5 Likes

Safex 1-Click Miner: QuickHash Edition
Safex 1-Click Miner: Crypto Pioneer Edition

Edition could be also be Build or Version

5 Likes

In the interest of adoption, “Safex 1-Click Miner” makes it sound super easy to do, and is a perfect description for beginners with a new interest in crypto.

I like the idea @Astralite layed out, you get the non threatening user friendly description along with the advanced attractive wording that the search engine picks up used for the version or build. Smart.

5 Likes

LITTTT :fire: you cracked the code!

Exactly! I also had a hard time convincing myself what can improve the name to inject it into the internet better. We’re onto something

6 Likes

The presentation is pleasing to the eyes

4 Likes

Safex Easy PC Miner and PC could stand for Personal Computer but also for Privacy Crypto or Privacy Coin

With the Safex Easy PC miner you could mine Privacy Crypto on your Personal Computer with just one click! So don’t hesitate and join the army of THE Privacy Coin!

Safex THE Privacy Coin mined on your Personal Computer! One click is all it takes to write history.
So download the Safex Easy PC Miner now!

Mine your own spendable Private Coin on your own Personal Computer with the Safex Easy PC Miner.
With just one simple click you can min(e)d your own business.

I think we really need to address that safex is a privacy crypto project because privacy will be the next big thing… especially when the CBDC will come in to play (let’s hope it never will :pray:)

4 Likes

There’s a lot of development on the nomenclature of “privacy”

Most people so far on earth have no clue about the privacy issues on Bitcoin or Ethereum, so the dialogue for privacy is more centered around different terms and different points of view.

7 Likes

Safex Piss Easy Miner

4 Likes

I would only ad a small suggestion, it’s often been used on us all as a psychological trick…

I would simply try to put as often as possible the term “Your” at the beginning.

Your Safex 1-Click Miner !

Get your Safex 1-Click Miner today !

I also like Astralite idea.

Get Your Safex 1-Click Miner: QuickHash Edition today !
Get your Safex 1-Click Miner: Crypto Pioneer Edition today !

4 Likes

Safex 1-Click Miner is fine but i think we are forgetting something, i know the name will be long but we should add Cash in it, so Safex Cash 1-Click Miner because after all we are mining Safex Cash on the Safex blockchain.

7 Likes

Safex CashBot

3 Likes

A variant could be;

SFX 1-Click Miner

3 Likes