Need some consulting help w/TWM Wallet/Keys

I’ve held safex since '17. I migrated to the new blockchain on time. I could log into the v0.0.7 wallet and see my tokens available a year ago.

I keep up with updates on twitter/Youtube but lost access to discord somehow.

Did I miss anything? I have my seed phrase, public, spend, view keys but when I log into twm new version, it shows 0 balance…

What did I miss?

I would be willing to pay a fee for a phone consult vs going back and forth on forums, because of the time aspect. This is obviously very much a process since inception and you can easily lose track, data, etc. In my case, I can’t see how I lost my coins post migration and no one compromised my data.

Aussiecloth, if you see this and would be open to a call, let me know. Thanks all.

2 Likes

Hit me up in a dm. If I can’t get you sorted by written chat, we can likely find a time for a call.

2 Likes

But the one thing I would recommend first is:

• check the Safex address you restored is the same as the one that was in your old v7 Migration table.
  • to hit the Hard Rescan button in TWM and then walk away for at least an hour and don’t touch it.
2 Likes

Aussiesloth, appreciate the fast reply.

Best place to DM? Couldn’t find on here.

So, right now I have hit the hard rescan and it’s only been 1 hr. Using a Mac Pro newer model.

Perhaps not relevant the last time I verified migration tablet, all balance was there with new safex address and additional keys.

Appreciate any and all help

3 Likes

Sorted.

2 Likes