No updates? Is Safex dead?

I’ll be ignoring you from this point forward. You’re obviously eager to be antagonistic, and I see no point wasting my breath further.

8 Likes

Well, you finally went too far there. Action being taken…

5 Likes

Someone is scared, buying more.

3 Likes

I think @Staking made some really good points/questions, but maybe not so clearly or nicely said. I don’t know what he wrote that made You @aussiesloth ban him, but I suppose it was something “major”.

Anyways, I think the “mood” of safex community could benefit from any kind of official update these days. I suppose there are many inexperienced Safex holders here, who are scared of the “global dip” on the crypto market.
I agree that nobody has to write anything here, but caring for the community in these “dark times” might be a good thing for the project.

Good luck with further work!

3 Likes

don’t let fear send you manic.

6 Likes

How can safex be dead if it has a public GitHub repository that anyone can pick up the code and develop on?

Anyone who’s tired of waiting on someone else can always pick up a udemy course, learn programming skills and start developing their own wallet just like many have done for other blockchains.

I’m the best case, you release a different wallet/marketplace sooner than Dan and you help expand Safex ecosystem. In the worst case, you don’t release your own wallet and you learned what’s involved in designing software.

1 Like

We need Izzy Moralis to get on board and help write some code!! (Ha, :wink: very cool show!)