Our own safex market AUAG 250 sats per trusted bitcointalk seller

Anybody desperate to sell their safex tokens?

Why is anyone even considering selling there safex ? I have half a million if u want mine $1 per safex… has all the long time beiliever holders gave up also and want out ?

We need dan to fast track safex blockchain and get a working product and watch it fly :slight_smile:

Safex has got extra rare :slight_smile: $1 a safex

6 Likes

where do you sell it ? now there is no market that sell safex

Sell right here…all of mine is for sale at $20.00 each…problem is finding buyers…ha ha ha …couldn’t resist.

2 Likes

I am selling 33300 for sale @ 275 sats = 0.09139185 BTC.

Im looking to buy if people are unloading. Im not paying exchange pricing though.

contact me

still stuck in cryptopia

Relax, stop spamming the forum.

1 Like

still looking for anyone looking to dump cheap that cant ride the wave

Please anybody willing to sell I would like to buy 10000 SAFEX coins please lets trade…we can get a trusted escrow

How serious are you?..I need 10000

i have 70000 safex. i want sell. pay 0,2 btc. contact me via tlegram @tradecooin

U in australia

Cant message you…said we have to be mutual friends…so add me up @iceman

I only have 3006 of them. But I’d be happy to sell them off for some ADA.

With all the alt coins pumping in the past week, what do we think the Safex price would have been now?

Remembering it is around 0.025 USD now. I am thinking somewhere between 0.05 and 0.06.

Thoughts?

Lots of major coins are up 50%+. Many have doubled since our Bittrex incident, however I don’t know if you could apply any of that to Safex. Having said that, I’d say we could safely say that we would be quite a bit higher than when we halted at Cryptopia. My gut feeling is in line with the price you suggested. Still is anyone’s guess though.

Great we can talk on ADA. …but how do we do the exchange…are you on binance?

Telegram iceman